'I can't believe you.'

Were they fighting? Your parents didn't fight often.. You didn't get what they were talking about, but it sounded serious.

'This is not my fault.'

'I know! I know it's not Y/F/N, but we can't keep doing this! Think about Y/N.'

'I am thinking about her! I have been since I heard you were pregnant! That's why we made this choice, that's why we've been careful ever since day one of her life!'

Day one of your life? What did you have to do with this? Why didn't they just share it with you?  You sat down against the wall. Was it bad that you were eavesdropping? Probably.. You just couldn't help it.

'She deserves to do something fun! We never do anything because of this. We can't even pick her up from school normally without you freaking out! You haven't slept normally for one single night since Y/N has been born. It's not good for your health. Can't you see that they're busy with something else? They're not after us! They'll never go after us. They have more important things to do. We're not their worry. We're not important for them anymore.'

Were you in danger? Were you all in danger? You were starting to worry. You now understood why you weren't supposed to hear this. They probably didn't want you to be scared.

'We're always important to them. What we've done may be good but not in their eyes. They'll hunt us down! They'll do anything they can to find us and who knows what will happen! Maybe they'll kill us!'

'Keep your voice down!' Your mother hissed. 'Y/N doesn't need to know this. She's got nothing to do with this.'

'She's got everything to do with this! She's the reason we did this! They know it is, Y/M/N! They know it and they'll blame her for this! They can't do that to her. You know they can't! When we're around Potter, the risk is too big! We can't bring her into this more than she already is!'

Was it your fault that they were in danger? What the hell were they on about. You never did anything wrong. You lived a normal life. You had never been mean even though you were a Slytherin. How could you have possibly brought the entire family into danger?

'That doesn't mean that we can't have fun. That we can't go out and do something nice together! Yesterday went alright. Me and Y/N went to the city alone and nothing happened. We're not the target right now.. and even if they show up, they'll go for the others first and then we can make our escape.'

It was quiet for a moment.

'Because of this Draco guy, it's only getting more complicated.' Your father sighed. 'He knows too much about Y/N. No one else knows anything about her.'

'You can't stop love.' Your mother defended.

'I'm not going to stop it. Just knowing that that is the case, we just need to be extra careful.'

'Even more careful?!' Your mother asked. 'Y/F/N I'm tired.'

'Then go to bed.' He sighed.

'No! I'm tired of living in fear.. of constant saying no! I want to go to that wedding and I  want you and Y/N to have fun with me. We also need to live our lives. Y/N is strong. I am strong. You are strong. We'll be okay. Just tell them We're coming. I promise you it'll be okay.'

There was another silence.

'Alright. I'll send it.'

Your father didn't seem to agree with it. You got up and waited for a moment before walking into the living room. Your parents didn't look happy at all.

'Are you guys okay?' You asked.

Your mother smiled and sat up a little.

'Of course. Come here.'

You walked over to her and she hugged you. You hugged her back.

'Goodnigh, sweetiey. Sweet dreams.' She smiled before kissing the top of your head. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.' You spoke.

You then hugged your fathe,  who held you tightly against him.

'Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow.'

'Goodnight, dad.'

He then finally let you go. You looked at them one more time and managed to smile before going upstairs. You knew that you were probably not going to get much sleep that night.

The entire conversation replayed itself over and over again. What could possibly happen? What did you get yourself into? Why were you the reason you were stuck in it? The porbaly was that you couldn't just ask it.. time would have to tell..