"It's okay, man. It's been three days already. She's fine now." Jin squared his shoulders trying to shrug off the disturbing memories, but all the same, a shiver still traveled down his spine as images of the paramedics rolling in Lisa's almost lifeless body assaulted his mind.

"Get a grip Park, for Christ sake. Lisa is too stubborn to die." He took a deep breath as if ordering his hands to stop shaking. "Do what you came to do and leave this ghost behind."

Jin took a step inside the ER and scanned the area.

"I can't believe I let her convince me to do this." Not finding the doctor who had played such a vital role in saving Lisa's life, Jin rearranged the package he was carrying and headed toward the front desk where he intercepted a tough looking, dark haired nurse.

"Excuse me I'm looking for a doctor."

"I'm afraid you're going to have to be a little more specific." Jisoo crossed her arms impatiently.

"I beg your pardon?"

"What kind of doctor do you need?"

"I'm...not sure," Jin groused.

"Where does it hurt?" She gestured in a theatrical manner to different parts of her own body as she stated the specialties. "Do you need an internist? A gastroenterologist? A Cardiologist maybe? Who knows...a Gynecologist, perhaps?" Jisoo smiled somewhat seductively.

"What? Oh no, no! You got me wrong." Jin chuckled. "I don't actually need a doctor, I'm fine. Never felt better in my life."

"That's a new one," Jisoo chuckled knowingly. "But if you need a second opinion, I might be..."

"Okay, let me try again." Jin shook his head and pursed his lips producing an embarrassing smirk "I'm looking for a certain doctor in particular. I don't know her name but she's medium height, with dark hair and brown cat eyes"

"Say no more," Jisoo interrupted him. "There's only one female, 'cat-eyed doctor' around here."

"Really?" Jin's ears perked up.

"Really."

"I'll be damned!"

...

Although Lisa loosely held onto her cards, Rose couldn't help but notice the far off look in her sister's eyes.

"Are you going to hold onto those cards forever?" When Lisa didn't answer, Rose cleared her throat and tried again. "Lisa?" Rose watched patiently as chocolate eyes slowly shifted to meet her own.

"Huh?"

Her half-hearted inquiry startled Rose even more since she was used to Lisa always being one step ahead of her. Her concern for Lisa took precedence. "Are you okay, Liz? You look a little...off."

"You mean apart from being shot and having to spend time with mom in Jersey?"

Rose rolled hers eyes not buying Lisa's attempt to cover her down mood.

"I know you, Lisa. That's not the problem."

"Game over!" Lisa tossed her cards onto the table.

"Does that mean I get to keep your money?"

"Damn it" Lisa slammed her head back against the pillow covering her eyes with her hands.

"What?" Rose shot Lisa a bemused look.

"It's just not right" Lisa continued shaking her head frustrated.

"Of course it is. You quit. The money in the pot is mine fair and square."