"Nothing. I have to do this on my own."

His eyes flashed with hurt.

My eyes wandered to where Aaron stood stiffly, watching me.

"I need space. To think." I managed.

Felix turned to look at Aaron before nodding slowly.

He held out his hands and I walked into them without hesitation. I hugged him as tight as I could before steeping away. He held me in front of him, scanning me. As if he was memorizing every detail on my body. The he held my face on both sides and pressed his lips hard on my head.

I stepped back and closed my eyes.

Wake up.

Wake up. Wake up.

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was Aaron's dark hair. I groaned and sat up.

It was dark in my room. I stretched to get my phone and squinted at the sudden brightness of the screen.

1:33 am.

I shook Aaron's shoulder and he mumbled something under his breath before blinking his eyes open.

"Hey." His voice hung heavy with sleep.

"Hey."

"That was...weird."

I groaned again. "It was horrible. Did he saying anything to you after I left."

"Just gave me the death stare before he poof-ed away to god knows where."

I didn't say anything.

"What now?"

I shrugged.

"Do you want me to leave?" He sounded faraway.

"I don't know."

"That's not what you said last night." He muttered.

I blushed. "I-"

"Don't. I liked it...last night was nice. More than nice."

"Aaron..."

"Don't say anything. Don't ruin it." He lay on his back and stared at the ceiling. I copied, scooting closer to him so our sides touched.

"I liked it too." I murmured.

His head moved so he was looking at me, I turned my head to stare back.

His fingers laced with mine and he squeezed his hand. My hear did a little flip.

"Don't tell Felix." He said.

"Of course not...he'd blow up."

Silence.

"So where does this leave us?" Aaron whisper-asked.

"I don't know...I was serious. I do need space, and time...to figure things out."

"You mean to choose." He laughed sadly. "I feel like I'm in some kind of sick version of a chick-flick."

"I...don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything. Let me do the talking for once."

He told me stories of his childhood, his family, Adam.

"There was this time in middle school, when I hung a picture of the gym teacher in woman lingerie...I found it on the internet. Got suspended for weeks." He laughed. I liked his laugh.