his father

The crowd's cheers were bouncing off the stadium walls as you leaned forward in your seat

The crowd's cheers were bouncing off the stadium walls as you leaned forward in your seat. It was the final match, and you watched the two boys attentively, ignoring the pain between your thighs.

"Am I not strong enough to make you use it?" Katsuki screamed at the other boy across the battlefield.

"Stop screwing around! I'll fucking kill you!" He bellowed again, sparks flying from his palms as he advanced.

You squinted at the boy in question as he stayed silent and still. Despite the distance, his shoulders were stiff, and it seemed he was hesitating.

"W-Woah! (Name)-san, be careful!" A hand touched your shoulder. You looked down, realizing how far you had been leaning over the railing, inches from falling.

"Midoriya-kun? Isn't it too early for you to be back? You just fought!" You questioned, concerned for the boy's well-being.

"It's okay. I really wanted to see this fight.." He looked down at the competitors with a solemn look.

"But what about you (Name)-chan? You got frozen pretty bad, but you look equally as interested as me, if not more?" He asked you, sounding slightly confused.

You couldn't tell if he was trying to insinuate something about your relationship with the two boys, but since it was Midoriya, you doubted it.

"W-What's wrong? Did I say something to upset you?" He jumbled with his words, not understanding the impact of his last question.

You let out a soft huff, reassuring the boy that your embarrassment had nothing to do with him. A wave of relief washed over you when a brute yell stole Izuku's attention.

"To win first place like this..didn't I tell you there was no point!?" Katsuki raged, grabbing Shouto by the collar. You felt Izuku tense up from beside you, probably feeling sorry for the unconscious boy who would surely face the wrath of his father. 

You grimaced at the scene, as the blond boy soon fell victim to Midnight's quirk.

.

With that, the sports festival came to an end. You stood and watched as the winners received their medals, half smiling at Katsuki who was shackled and chained to the podium.

You decided not to approach him after the ceremony, wanting to give him space to cool off. After changing and chatting with a few of the female competitors, you walked out in search of Shouto. Today was a rollercoaster but you still felt like you should comfort him, if not congratulate him.