look at me

You swallowed the saliva that filled your mouth as your lips parted

You swallowed the saliva that filled your mouth as your lips parted. Shouto towered over you on the hospital bed, one arm leaning on the wall behind, caging you in.

With his other arm, he continued to slide himself between the slit of your opening. You felt his tip knock against your bundle of nerves over and over, putting you on edge and swaying at his touch.

"Please, just put it in already." You whined. Tears brimmed your eyes as he pulled his dick away, staring at the trail of wetness that was strung between you.

Wordlessly, he slipped his length into you with a thrust. You cried out in discomfort, the feeling of his dick stretching you quickly filling your body.

"Does it hurt?" He questioned, looking down at your trembling form. You almost felt like lashing out at him for stating the obvious but decided not to ruin the moment.

"It's fine, just give me a few more seconds." You encouraged him, seeing that his motions had ceased inside you, giving your body time to adjust.

When you gave him a sign, he pushed the rest of his length in while your back arched towards him, craving more of his touch.

A cold hand traced delicately along your back, chilling your shoulder blades, down to your tail bone and you knew it was crazy. But thoughts of his quirk and what you could do with it, the scent of his cologne filling your mind — your worries were overwritten.

His dick pumped into your entrance at a steady pace, bringing both of you closer and closer to a sweet release. Gritting your teeth, you tried to keep your volume down, in case these walls weren't as thick as you had hoped.

Two hands gripped lushly onto your waist, one side frigid and the other warm. His fingers dug deeper, soft skin seeping between them.

He pulled out gently, only to shove his thickness back in with such force it drove you mad. The sounds of smacking filled the room as you felt the hilt smack your lower lips each time he thrusted.

You let out a continuous low moan, pitch synchronizing to his rhythm. His usually steady breathing was ragged and quick, heat reaching your face as the euphoria continued.

Suddenly the sound of the door slamming against its hinges reached your ears. Shouto jumped up, peeking behind the sheer curtain, which had been covering you both.

You both assumed that it was the result of someone coming into the room, but were surprised and mortified that there was no one in sight. The sliding door was completely closed.

Which means that someone had been watching you. Your heart thumped in your chest, so strong you could feel it pulsing in your neck. Sweat began to form at the nape of your neck, while you used the hospital blanket to cover your nakedness.