Realization hit me at what exactly that meant. "Fuck..." I groaned as I scrambled to get my shit to go find him.

Mia's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning feeling incomplete. Landon unknowingly taking steps towards the completion of our mating bond was sending my wolf in a frenzy. She craved him and his touch now that she had a taste of him. And while she loved the rough claim, I was pissed that he'd done it out of anger.

There was a soft knock at the door. "I'm coming in..." my aunt spoke.

I just turned away from the door just as she opened it. "I don't want to talk about it."

She sat on the bed. "Well that's too damn bad."

I groaned pulling the cover in my head.

"I understand where you are coming from, but you need to pull yourself together and deal with this like the badass Alpha bitch you are." She spoke. "You can't let him, even though he's your mate, get away with raping you..."

My head shot up. "Whoa, whoa wait. Rape?"

She nodded. "Yes, rape, what happened to you was traumatizing and especially with it being your first..."

I put my hand up. "Stop... who said he raped me? He didn't fucking rape me."

She shook her head. "You don't need to defend him because he's your mate Mia, he took your virginity against your will."

I groaned, gripping my hair. "He, did not rape me! And I am not saying this because he's my mate. I'm not some weak bitch, I was caught off guard once, but I'd be damned if I allowed my own mate to."

Felix walked in with a mug in his hand. He sat it down next to me.

She frowned. "That's not what Tara told me."

"Well he didn't... yeah I'll admit it isn't the way I envisioned my first time, but if I wanted him to stop, It'd take nothing but the flick of my wrist to get him off me. I brought Felix to his fight on purpose because I wanted to make him jealous... I mean the only way to make him touch me is every time I bring Felix around." I explained.

Allie sighed. "Mia..."

Felix chimed in. "I'm not taking up from him at all.

Nor am I justifying it... But Mia... before we left, you said that you wanted him angry enough to fuck your brains out. As a man, Mia, you've been doing things to that human mate of yours that a wolf mate wouldn't have ever allowed. I would've been dead by now."

I shook my head. "Okay but..."

"Okay but, that's what I was trying to tell you and Tara. There's only so much us men can take; fuck no am I taking up for him when I say that. And sorry to say it, but you two have been taking advantage of each other from the start. No clearly isn't in either of your vocabulary. We both know why we want our mates, but they are in the dark about why they have this undeniable attraction towards us that they can't explain. And they don't know why seeing us with another drives them mad."

Allie shook her head. "But he still took it too far by taking her virginity by force. How do you explain that?"

Felix looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

I bit my lip. "I didn't exactly... make it seem as if I was a virgin."

Her eyes widened. "Mia!"

I groaned. "I just wanted to make him jealous! I didn't think..."

Allie shot up. "Exactly! You didn't think! You and that mate of yours haven't been thinking! I'm not taking up for him at all nor am I ignoring what you've been doing. But you need to go over and fix this before it turns into something toxic and unfixable." Allie walked out of my room, slamming the door behind her.