Cairo to Gibraltar: Our Next Plan of Attack

Start from the beginning

That's awfully close to home...

Winston:  The United States government has declared the invasion a "national emergency" and has evacuated a good portion of its population in underground bunkers while the military deals with the situation.

Ana: Needless to say, it hasn't gone well. At the very least, half of their forces have either gone AWOL or have been killed. As for the demonic entities, they've thrived inside and around the facility.

I'll be leaving then.

Turning around to leave, the old woman continued.

Ana: We'll be sending a few of our operatives with you, Walker.

Turning my head, she still continued.

Ana: Mostly to ensure its security as quickly as possible.

Right.

As I left the command center, towards the ship, I was met with the cyber ninja, the junkyard boys, flying eagle, and Brigitte, all five of them waiting for me. Pointing them all out, I wondered.

I'm assuming this is my "operatives"?

Genji: We will be joining youin our next mission, Walker.

Junkrat: Oi! We finally going to blow up some actual blokes? Cause if not, I'm half tempted to turn Dr. Tin Man into a metal unicorn. AH HAHAHA!

Go right ahead, like I really care or anything.

Everyone: .........

Junkrat: Hahaha...haha...he..... Is that a yes, or-?

I nodded, prompting everyone to walk with me towards the ship. As everyone else entered inside, Brigitte pulled me backwards as I begun to enter, facing her as she asked.

 As everyone else entered inside, Brigitte pulled me backwards as I begun to enter, facing her as she asked

Brigitte: Hey.

Hmm?

Brigitte: After all this ends, maybe we could umm... I don't know....

Before she could finish her sentence, I nodded in response, patting her on the head. Seeing this, she blushed a bit, showing her bright pink cheeks. Behind her, a towering giant hid, peeking over from around the corner.

Ohhhhh no.

Seeing this, I glared at the man as he retreated back. As he disappeared, we went inside the ship, waiting for it to take off towards our destination.

This is gonna be a long ride, isn't it?
__________________________________

Meanwhile...
Down Route 66...

Several bikers, human and omnic, and armed to the teeth, were driving down the famous "Route 66", on their way to Detroit, Michigan

Several bikers, human and omnic, and armed to the teeth, were driving down the famous "Route 66", on their way to Detroit, Michigan. There, the group hoped to land a huge score for the Deadlock Gang. The leader of the group, a young woman by the name of Elizabeth Ashe, spoke to her henchmen as they drove on heavily modified hoverbikes.

Ashe: And you're absolutely sure there is something in that Omnium?

???: I've scouted the area twice, Ashe. A government quarantined omnium, now abandoned because of all this nonsense around us. It's-.

???: One of them up ahead!

Seeing the imp, the bikers swerved aside from the creature, missing it as it began chasing them down.

Ashe: Bars.

The Omnic sniper of the group turned its chassis one hundred and eighty degrees around. Grabbing its rifle, it locked onto the imps head before pulling the trigger, blowing the creature's head off before holstering the weapon and turning itself back around.

Ashe: Thank you. As you were saying, what's inside this omnium that's worth stealing?

???: From what I saw, there were safes, vaults, hidden treasures, you name it. And seeing as its an omnium, there's probably top secret military documents, weapon blueprints, prototypes, pretty much anything you could find in a military base.

Ashe: And all that was left behind because of some varmin infestation?

The man shrugged.

???: Apparently. Hell, from just what I saw, there's enough there that you could give B.O.B a second set of upgrades and then some.

???: You're making it out to sound like we can take over the entire southwest with this stuff.

???: Hey, I know we can.

Bars: I don't believe that.

Ashe: Even if there's a third of what you're making this out to be, this coulf be a big score for us all.

???: I promise ya, Ashe. It is.

Ashe: Good. Now let's go see what's ours for the taking.

 Now let's go see what's ours for the taking