Junkertown to Numbani: The Plan

A Few Hours Prior...
Venice, Italy...
3rd Person POV

Moira: What exactly are you planning to do with those two Junkers, Sanjay?

Sitting in a dark, luxurious room underneath the sidewalks of Venice,  the higher ups of man Talon discussed their associate's plan on Numbani.

Sanjay: Simple. The DJ you've attempted to assassinate in Brazil will be there for a concert. I also just happen to have an associate that needs to be ridden of.

Doomfist: ‎Miss Satya Vaswani?

Sanjay: Yes. She's been asking too many questions for my liking. The two mercenaries I've hired will destroy the Vishkar Corporation building in Numbani while the concert is going on. This way, the occupants inside will be killed off, there will be chaos in the streets, and the police force there will get rid of those two.

Moira: It seems to me you're planning on a bit of luck in this scheme of yours.

Sanjay: Satya will be ordered to stay in the building. As for any resistance, the only thing outside of the police force is a little Nigerian girl and her refurbished OR15.

Doomfist: That's it?

Reaper: What's wrong Sanjay? Can't do the job yourself?

Sanjay: It's be much easier this way, otherwise I'd "do the job myself" Gabe.

Reaper: You're already on thin ice, Sanjay. Watch yourself.

???: There is already another major flaw in your plan, Sanjay.

The figure with them that resemvled Olivia Pierce had not spoken since their first encounter, that is till now. Sanjay was the only higher up of Talon that had a fear of her after the events that unfolded. A bit reluctant, he spoke.

Sanjay: And what would...that be...Ma'am?

???: The group you call "Overwatch". The Doom Slayer has joined their ranks, correct?

Sanjay: And...?

???: If they are to be present in Numbani, your attempts of assassination will be twarted.

Sanjay: I-.

Doomfist: Do you even have a backup plan, in case things go awry?

Sanjay:......

The man sighed in disbelief as he stood up from his chair.

Doomfist: Of course not.

Then his attention was towards the figure.

Doomfist: And you think this "Doom Slayer" will be there to stop it?

Sanjay: He souldn't, I-.

???: They are in Australia, searching for the two mercenaries as we speak. It is only a matter of time.