Wickling - please help me out!

Billy shifted awkwardly as some creep at the over crowded nightclub continuously hit on him. "hey we should go back to my place." the guy winked grabbing Billy's attention again, Billy,s eyes widened "u-uh Im here with some friends."He stuttered "Are you sure about that?" the creep asked seeing through his lie, billy nodded quickly and scanned the crowd for one of his friends but failed so he spotted someone that looked around his age "found him, i better go." he stumbled over to a side table with a lonely blond. "Don't be alarmed, but i need your help,so if you will please pretend to know me." he pleaded quickly and quietly as he sat down across from the guy.

The blond looked at startled and smiled "long time no see." he said loudly recognising the situation the brunette was in. Satisfied the creep at the bar turned around and left billy alone ,going for his next victim "Thankyou so much." the brunette grinned transfixed by his eyes, "Its okay really." he smiled "Im teddy oh and by the way i like your shirt." he said taking another swig of his beer.Billy looked down to see which shirt he was wearing and grinned "Billy, i take it you like superheroes?" he asked "like might be an understatement." teddy laughed and lent back into his chair feeling that tonight was going to be just great.