Forgive and forget? Part 1

3rd person

Draco slept peacefully dreaming of his future. He layed in his cosy, grey duvet bed cuddled into a pastel blue fluffy blanket, which looked alarmingly identical to his hair. Into his head slipped 3 certain people the golden trio.

He and the three others sat in the sunny fields near the forbidden forest, bathing underneath the bright, exploding sunlight. He layed in Harry's lap and Harry's hand was playing with the boys soft hair. Hermonie was laying down reading on the soft grass next to Ron, while they read from an old looking large book. They all looked peaceful and happy, enjoying life. Draco had fell asleep in Harry's lap and awoke to the boy placing gentle kisses all over his face. Draco sat up and rested his head onto Harry's shoulders.

Then Draco awoke. He sat up in his bed staring forward at the blank wall before him, he felt lonely like he needed them in his life. He decided to try  and talk to them later on in the day.
-Draco's pov 1st person-
  I checked the clock on my bedside table. It was five am. I decided I should get up and give myself a lot of time to get ready, and maybe even read a book. Okay yes I know you're probably shocked, Draco Malfoy reading a book? But I've always loved reading, father made me not though he believed there was no point he would tell me 'why would reading other people's stupid fantasies help anybody'. I love books they help me get away from the world and explore how other people lived. Anyway I picked up my pastel purple slippers from below my bed and slipped them onto my pale feet. I headed over to the common room and made myself a cup of black coffee to wake me up. I sat down on the velvet green couch and drank my cup of coffee while reading my book. When I was done I headed back to the dorms and took a lovely cold shower. I sat down at the dresser and completed my new daily skin care routine. I even experimented with some make up. Okay hear me out I've always loved artistic stuff and there's this muggle 'youtuber' called sister James? Anyway I was looking at some of his makeup and it's incredible okay!
I got changed into my school uniform and robes, by the time I was ready it was already 7:30. Blaise was now awake and kept trying to talk to me but I was pushing him away. I honestly don't really know why I guess, but I just don't think I should be friends with them anymore. I'm trying to not sound selfish or self centred but I just feel like this.
I head down to breakfast in the great hall and sit down at the end of the table away from the rest of slytherin. I stack a few pancakes onto my plate and slowly drizzle some sweet maple syrup onto them. While I'm eating I get distracted by a certain pair of piercing green eyes sitting on the table across the room. I didn't really feel too hungry so I left the great hall quite early, I wasn't too sure were to go as class wasn't for a while so I went back to the common room to relax. I decided to write a note to Hermonie to give to her later. Hopefully she'd hear me out, the things I said to her we're awful but I'm hopeful.
At class Snape paired us with some partners. I got paired with Hermonie, and when both our names got called out together she looked quite scared. When we got to our desks she said.
"Listen let's just get this class over with okay, don't talk to me if it's that hard to be nice" with some annoyance in her voice.
"Oh well have this Hermonie" I said passing her the note. She looked at me shocked.
"You called me Hermonie"she said rather surprised but I could see a slight smile on her lips.
"Yeah" I replied giving her a slight smile.
She took the note and slowly opened it!

Hey there so I'm making this into a 2 part chapter as I have a few ideas. A lot of people have said they like this book so I'm super glad and the feedback you guys give me is great. The feedback let's me know what you guys like. If you have any requests or questions just ask!
And no don't worry I don't ship Dramonie romantically I ship Drarry. I ship Dramonie as friends but nothing more Draco is as straight as a circle and nothing can change my opinion on that.