The day i decided it didnt matter

My whole life id been given an image an identity provided by my family, that I should carry down the Malfoy name in pride. I Draco Malfoy had already been given my place in the world before anybody had a clue I existed, and trust me a lot of people would like to swap places with me before I could breathe. Except they wouldn't expect what I have to endure, the unknowing if I would even awake the next morning or as I slept would I be killed by my fathers poisonous relationship with the dark lord. I'm done living this way I feel broken and all I have to live for currently is lost and it'll carry on this way until I decide to change my fate.....

I woke up one Saturday morning in the early hours of the day. I sat up and decided today was the day I would change everything, I wouldn't care about how anyone reacted it was time to regain control of my life because.
if I carried on the way I was I already knew I wouldn't be alive in a few months and it wouldn't have been someone else that took my life. I didn't care how life ended up because anything would be better than this. I might as well be killed while I've lived some of my life good than none of it. My whole life I've held back from doing things I've dreamt of forever and my checklist is huge. The war will kill me anyway so I may as well go out in a bang!