Chapter One

|2 Years Later|

Miley's Pov:

I opened my eyes as my alarm went off. I smacked the button and sat up. Today was the first day of senior year. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I heard the shower running and groaned. Roman was hogging the bathroom again!

I went to the door and banged on it hard. "Roman!!! Hurry up!!!" I yelled through the closed door. The shower shut off and the door opened. Roman stuck his wet head out. "Don't get your bra twisted! I'm done. Although there might not be any hot water left!" he said laughing as he went to his room.

I shook my head with a groan as I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped down and stepped in and started washing my hair. I had my back to the shower door so I didn't see Roman standing at his bedroom door watching me.

I finished washing my hair then grabbed the pink pouf hanging on the shower head. I squirted some vanilla cupcake scented body wash on it and started washing my body.

I finished up then got out. Wrapping a towel around my hair I pulled on my robe and went to Roman's bedroom door. I knocked on it hard. "Open up! I want to talk to you!!" I called through the door.

"Hold on!" I heard him yell and I heard a scuffling noise then he opened the door. "What?" Roman asked out of breath. I couldn't speak for a few minutes because I was staring at his bare chest. Damn he had some nice pecs.

I shook my head and glared at Roman who was smirking at me. "I know you've been watching me shower!!! You need to stop it!!!" I said angrily but deep down inside I was hoping he wouldn't.

Roman snorted. "Well excuse me for wanting to admire God's most beautiful creation!" he snapped and his cheeks turned pink. I stared at him. "You think I'm beautiful?" I asked.

"Miley I've always thought that. You're the most beautiful girl in school!" he said.

I smiled. "Well I happen to think you're the sexiest boy in school," I said and my eyes went wide. I cant believe I said that out loud!

Roman stared at me. "Really? I'm your stepbrother......I'm not sure you should be thinking things like that about me," he said.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Truth is I've thought that way about you long before our parents got together," I admitted. "Same here about you," Roman said.

I stepped closer to Roman and put my hand on his arm. "Look I was hoping that maybe......," I started then stopped. "You and I could get together as boyfriend and girlfriend? Maybe see if there's a spark between us?" Roman said somehow reading my mind.

Roman's Pov:

I couldn't help but stare at Miley's body under that skimpy robe she had on. It left nothing to the imagination let me tell ya! "Well, yeah, now that you mention it," Miley said pulling the belt of her robe tighter. That just made it tighter against her chest and my eyes about popped out of my head!

I leaned against the doorway and gave her a sultry look. I reached out with a hand and pulled her closer to me. "Well let's see what you're hiding from me under here," I said tugging on the belt of the robe. It loosened and it fell away from her body. "Damn," I swore softly looking her over.

Miley blushed and ducked her head. I put a finger under her chin and pushed her face up to make her look at me. "Don't duck your head. You look at me when I'm talking to you got it?" I said pulling the towel from her head and her hair tumbled down past her shoulders.

I pushed the robe off Miley's shoulders and it dropped silently to the floor. "Damn baby......God broke the mold when he made you. You're a goddess," I said tracing one of her nipples lightly with my finger.

Miley shivered when I did this. I pulled her even closer to me then covered her mouth with mine in a hot wet kiss. She tried to fight me at first but she got into it and started kissing me back.

We stayed like that for a while before she shoved me away angrily. "That was......uncalled for! We.......," she said and stopped licking her bottom lip.I knew she could still taste me on her lips.

"Come on Miley babe you want me. You've wanted me for two fucking years! Just like I've wanted you," I said.

Miley stayed silent. "I've heard you in your room, moaning my name as you tease that sexy pussy of yours to cum," I snapped and she gave me a look.

"LookI'll admit it, just before you banged on my door.......I was pleasuring myself over you......I do it every chance I get cause you're on my mind all the time and all I wanna do is hear you scream my name as I fuck you senseless!"

"Really?" Miley said as she turned to go to her room to get ready for school. I followed her as I shrugged on my football jersey. "Yeah really. What don't tell me you don't want my huge hard cock fucking the shit out of that sexy pink wet pussy of yours....I bet you're wet right now thinking about it," I said.

Miley ignored me as she grabbed her clothes for school: short jean shorts and a low cut purple t-shirt. She grabbed a pair of purple panties and matching bra and pulls them on then puts on her shorts and shirt. "You don't know shit about me," she snipped sitting down to do her hair.

"Roman!! Miley!!! You're gonna be late for school!" I heard Mom call upstairs. "Be right down!" I called back and fixed Miley with a sexy stare.

"I want you in my bedroom after Mom and Shawn go to bed. I'm gonna show you just how much I want you......and well you're gonna show me how bad you want me," I said. "Fine," she said as she braided her hair then did her makeup.

After Miley took forever with her makeup we headed off to school. If she thought I was done with her she was sadly mistaken......