Prologue

|Wedding|

Miley's Pov:

I stood beside Brie as she gazed at my father with love. "Ew," I thought wrapping the pink ribbon from my bouquet around my finger. What my father saw in her was beyond me.

I looked across the aisle at Brie's son Roman. I could see a scowl on his face and I knew it was for two reasons: the pink tie Brie had forced him to wear and the fact she was marrying my dad.

"Do you, Shawn, take Brianna as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold til death do you part?" I heard the priest ask Daddy and I bit back a groan. "I do," he said giving Brie a look of love.

"Ass," I heard Roman cough out softly. I shot him a glare. He looks at me with this "what?" look on his face. I rolled my eyes as the priest asked Brie the same question.

"I sure do," Brie said winking at Daddy. "Ugh," I said softly. I wanted this wedding over with so I could get a damn drink. (I was only 16 but Daddy allowed me to drink as long as I didn't overdo it).

I felt someone staring at me and looked across at Roman. He was staring at my chest. I covered it up with my arms as he looked away.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Shawn you may kiss the bride!" I heard the priest say and watched in disgust as Daddy kissed Brie bending her backwards as he did. Roman made a gagging noise and I bit back a giggle. He knew exactly how I felt about his mom and my dad being together.

Roman's Pov:

I sat at the wedding party table shaking the ice in my empty glass. What I wouldn't give for a beer right now. But my mother had made alcohol off limits for me tonight which was a crock of shit.

I looked over at my new stepsister Miley and her best friends sitting at a nearby table giggling and talking. I couldn't help but stare at Miley in her bridesmaids dress.....damn she made that dress look hot! Miley looked over at me and stood up and walked over to me. "You want a drink Roman?" she asked.

I smirked. "I do but I've been forbidden to partake in any alcohol," I said shooting my mother a death glare. "What do you want? I can get it for you," Miley said. "You'd risk getting in trouble to get me a drink?" I asked. She nodded. "Vodka and Mt Dew," I said and she made a face. "Look I like it ok?" I said and she went to get it.

I stared at her ass as she walked away. "Damn shake that thing," I said and felt a smack on the back of my head. I saw Seth and Dean standing there with scowls on their faces. "What?!" I asked as Miley came walking back with my drink.

They didn't say anything until Miley handed me the drink. "Thanks sexy," I said and my face burned and I knew I was blushing. Miley looked at me in shock then walked back to her friends. "She's your stepsister man!" Seth said shaking his head. "It's not like we're blood related......I mean come on I've had a crush on her even before our parents met and fell in love," I said in defense.

"Still though," Dean said slurring his words a little. "Are you two drunk?!" I asked gulping half of my drink in one swallow. It burned like hell but I didn't let it show. "Maybe," Seth said grinning drunkenly. "You assholes," I said and my voice already had a slight slur to it.

Seth stared at Miley. "Maybe I should try my luck with Miley......damn she is one drop dead sexy woman," he said and I shot him a glare.

"S-Seth don't......Roman likes Miley," Dean said as he dropped into a chair beside me. "Yeah I.......do," I said and looked over at her again. Wow she was something......

---------------------------------------------------

The reception went on until really late then I passed out drunk on my unmade bed still wearing my tux with the Pepto Bismol colored tie.