Chapter 10: The Talk

Wyatt stayed with Chris while he slept. He was soon consumed by his own thoughts mainly about the Charmed Ones obliviousness to the fact that they were with family the whole time and were treating him like a common demon. It made him angry but then he froze. They didn't know who Chris was so that also means that they don't know what he is.

Being a child of Piper and Leo comes with a lot of specialties. Like Wyatt, Chris is also a twice blessed child. Chris is just as powerful as Wyatt if not more and since Leo was an elder when Chris was conceived, he also has the powers of an elder.

But the real question is....how was Chris able to hide all of his powers? Were the Charmed Ones and the Elders really that clueless? It doesn't matter Wyatt thought shaking his head. Chris was safe and their bond was back, connecting them as brothers now all he had to do was tell Chris what had happened when he was out.

Just then Chris began to stir. His eyes fluttered open revealing blue-tinged green orbs looking directly into Wyatt's eyes.

"Welcome back Chris," said Wyatt as he gave Chris a soft smile. "Wy," said Chris. "Yup...I'm here. You were in trouble and I wanted to save you...." Wyatt said as he looked at his brother's bewildered expression.

"I know. You're still my older brother. You said you wanted to talk....what did you want to talk about" asked Chris. Wyatt took a breath as he prepared to get yelled at.

"I let your secret slip. Your identity." As he finished his brother's face morphed into sadness. Not anger...sadness. "What," he asked.

"I'm sorry but you were dying and all they were doing was talking. So I might have said something along the lines of...my brother is dying." After he said this he lifted his head letting his eyes settle on his brother's face. "But after what they put you through I'm not sorry for them knowing. I'm sorry for being the one to tell them...instead of you."

Chris' face had lit up from sadness to a somewhat angry look but he didn't say anything. Soon his face had relaxed into a somber expression. "Thank you, Wyatt."