Chapter 6: For the greater good

Gideon had been watching everything since finding out about Chris. He never would have guessed that the witchlighter from the future was in fact Piper and Leo's second son making him twice-blessed as well.

Wyatt wasn't the only danger,  now he had to get rid of Chris as well. But Piper and Leo only had one son which means Chris hasn't been born yet. However now that they know he is they are most likely going to conceive him especially if Wyatt tells them the conception date. If that's true then he'll have to wait until Chris is born and try to get rid of them both at the same time.

He would have to change is plan of attack. He could very well time it when Piper is in labor but he would have to get Leo and the sisters out of the way. Same would go for future Wyatt and Chris. Then a thought struck him. . .Chris is already in a coma he could easily keep him in the  coma or just kill him. But Wyatt will most likely stay by his little brothers side.

He had a lot of planning to do and so little time. He has kept the elders oblivious to his plans but Leo will be different. He would get suspicious with some decisions and suggestions. Gideon had to be careful of what he says and does to keep his plans secret to all who would get in his way.

Now with this new development he will have to be more careful. For now he most keep his cover as one of the only elders to care and help the Charmed Ones. He has to get rid of Chris and Wyatt for the greater good.