"OH! Um, I am so sorry for staring." I apologized with a nervous laugh.

"It's okay, you must have been shocked to see us." Eleanor chimed. 

"More than shocked actually. I think the correct term would be stunned." I corrected them. They both giggled.

"So you're Cole right?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, I am. How did you know?" I questioned back. 

"Niall and the others told us a lot about you. Nialler showed us a picture so we could find you. We went to yours and Niall's room, but no one answered so we thought we'd go to the pool hoping you would be here, and look at this, we found you!" Danielle explained with an enthusiastic tone.

I couldn't help but laugh. This was an amazing moment to be meeting two of the most adored girls in the world- well, the One Direction world. I felt a bit self-conscious standing next to them. They were gorgeous and fit. I was pretty in shape as well considering I was always out playing futball or volleyball with the gang once in a while.

"Wow Cole, you have a really nice figure." Eleanor complimented.

"Thanks, but I'm nothing compared to you two." I blushed as I returned the compliment. They both smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Well then my beautiful ladies. Let's charge this ice cold water!" Danielle beamed. 

"Yes! Let's do this!" Eleanor agreed.

"On the count of three! 1… 2… 3!" Danielle counted down. We all yelled three un unison as we jumped in.

We all came up for air and the water was freezing. I brushed my fringes out of my eyes and I saw Danielle and Eleanor hugging themselves underwater. Laughter was the only thing escaping our lips at the moment. Even when wet, Danielle's curls still had volume. It always made me wonder how I'd look with her hair. 

"The water is freezing! The sun is up, the day has been hot, and yet the pool is like ice cold!" Eleanor squealed.

After some time swimming around in the pool, our bodies got used to the temperature of the water and we were now moving about comfortably. We had a lot of fun splashing around and racing in the water. Danielle always came in first, followed by me, then Eleanor constantly in last. It was a lot of fun. After spending some time in the water, we all decided to get out and tan a bit.

We walked up to the pool lounge chairs and laid down to get a tan. Danielle and I were lying on our stomach, while Eleanor laid on her back with her aviators covering her eyes. I decided to check my cell phone and saw that I had gotten a few text messages and missed calls from Niall. 

Niya<3: Hey, where you?

Niya<3: Cole are you out shopping? Get back to me.

Niya<3: WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN?! :) xx

Niya<3: Cole, where did you go?

Niya<3: We got out of rehearsals early today. Did you meet up with the other girls? They're not picking up either!

I laughed at all the messages. When I checked the time it was already 4pm. 

"What's so funny?" Danielle asked. 

"The boys finished rehearsals early today. They tried to contact us." I explained.

"Really?" Danielle and Eleanor said in unison as they both reached for their phone. 

"Whoa, I got 2 messages and 3 missed calls from Louis." Eleanor was surprised.

"Yeah, I got 5 missed calls and 3 messages." Danielle giggled.

"Niya sent me 5 messages and 2 missed calls." I chucked. 

"Niya?" The two girls cooed in confusion.

"OH! It's kind of an inside joke between Niall and I. He was the one who made up my nickname, Cole. He thought it was funny because it was a boy name so I decided to call him Niya as a girl name. My nickname stuck, but I'm the only one that calls him Niya." I disclosed.

"Aw, that's cute!" Eleanor chirped.

"Well, you can call me Dani." Danielle told me.

"And you can call me El!" Eleanor beamed.

"Thanks. You can call me Cole, or Nic, which ever you prefer." I smiled at the girls. 

"THEY THEY ARE!" We heard someone yell. 

We looked at the direction of where the obnoxious voice came from. It was oddly familiar, but it all came clear when Louis popped up beside us. 

"LOUIS?!" We all yelled in unison- surprised to see him here. 

"Hello there ladies. Looking fit in those bikinis." Louis complimented while taking his seat next to El.

"COLE!" I heard Niall call my name. Before I could comprehend what was happening, Niall was already scooting me over on the pool lounge chair so he could lay beside me.

"Ah, Niall! There is not enough room for the both of us." I groaned as he wrapped an arm around me so I wouldn't fall off. 

"You two really don't seem like 'just good friends.' You two look like you're actually dating." Liam commented as he sat on the ground next to Dani. Zayn was lying on a the lounge chair next to me while Harry and Louis was sharing a lounge chair next to El, listening in to the conversation.

"Really? You two aren't dating? When Niall called you his friend, I thought he was just being shy. So Nialler here was telling the truth?" Eleanor seemed more surprised than expected.

"Right? We all thought they were dating when Niall called to inform us that she was coming. He had a lot of good things to say about her, so we all kinda assumed." Zayn explained.

Listening to the conversation that was going back and forth made me blush. I loved Niall, but not like that. He was literally my best guy friend in the world, plus I had a boyfriend. I glanced over at Niall whose face was as red as a tomato. He was trying to clarify everything about our relationship. We were just friends and I actually came along on the trip with a goal of my own, or a mission of my own. Mission: Get Niall A Nice Girlfriend.

The rest of the day, we spent it at the pool. We ordered dinner to be delivered to the pool and we just had a laugh. I didn't even think that the hotel would actually have room service deliver to the pool side. Unless, One Direction were just so famous that they could have room service deliver to them anywhere. It must be nice to live like this, minus the millions of screaming fans that have the potential to make you go permanently deaf. If I must say so myself, today was an awesome day! I got to meet the girls, and this was the perfect end to the perfect second day with One Direction.

----------YAY! Another chapter down! What you think? Comment below. Fan to show some love, and vote for support. It'll make me very happy!!! Thanks for reading Babes!  :) xx