28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

he finished the song when he squeezed the little kids when they came into huddle pulling Jayden off of his chair, chuckling along with them.

***

Jayden stood beside Quinn and Sam when he had walked away from the little kids going towards his friends when his mom had kissed his cheek.

he put on a apron over his black sweater, SAM and Jayden both looked at Quinn, "what?" Sam looked at Quinn, "everyone's just been telling us, you've been having a rough year but you seem pretty good to me,"

Jayden put the vegetables onto the homeless's people's plate when the little girl cane towards them, when Jayden got something from his back pocket giving it to the little girl, "keep this, okay, and promise me that you won't lose it,"

the little girl looked up into Jayden's eyes, "i promise," Jayden leaned forwards wiping away the little girl's tears when everyone who stood in line just smiled at the two, "i'm better,"

she went away from them, "think i was just stuck in focusing on everything i didn't have and none of the stuff that was good," Quinn digger out some of her food, "stuff in the future,"

"we're glad you turned it around," Jayden looked wt Quinn, "you deserve good things, Quinn.."

"ah! ah! ah! ah!" Coach Sylvester came towards them, "portion control, bee sting, come on" Jayden looked at Coach Sylvester, "i can go somewhere and get some more food,"

"guess you're not used to being on this side of the serving line," Coach Sylvester handed some potatoes to a little girl who smiled at her, "seriously though, we don't think we have enough food for everyone here,"

"yep, economy gets bad, and people give less," Jayden looked towards the double doors when they opened as Mr Schue and the new directions came rushing through the doors, "hey.."

"i know we're late, but we were all hoping there's still time to help," Jayden smiled at his friends, "there's always time," Artie held up the turkey, "we brought the turkey from the special with all the fixings,"

Mr Schue looked at them, "it's a prop, but it's real," Sam and Nayden both took off their gloves, "why don't you put it onto the table over there, kiddo,"

"you guys finally came around," Finn looked at his best friend, "well, you guys can thank Rory for helping us see the light," Rory looked at them, "i was just following my Christmas sponsors leads,"

Rachel came towards Jayden when she wrapped her arms around his waist when the little girl came towards them, "Jayden!"

Jayden bent down looking at the little girl, "who's this?" she picked the little girl into his arms when he stood up looking at his girlfriend, "Sophia, this is my girlfriend Rachel.."

Sophia smiled at Rachel, "Rachel, this is Sophia.." Sophia kissed Jayden's cheek, "put me down Jay-Jay," he just chuckled at the nickname when he puts her back onto the floor when Rachel kissed his lips, "you did good, Jayden.."

Jayden leaned his forehead against hers, "well, i thought because i'm so fortunate that i wanted to give all of that to these little kids," Sophia was playing with the other kids when she waved at the two of them.

Rachel grabbed her boyfriend's hand when everyone was motioning them to come towards them, "it's christmas time," he smiled, "there's no need to be afraid, at christmas time, we let in light and we banish shade,"