28.| Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

"everyone at the homeless shelter is really looking forward to the show," Coach Sylvester looked at the new directions, "i just wanted to confirm, with you, Artie, that we're on Friday night,"

"oh, Friday-" he turns towards Coach Sylvester, "it's a no-can-do on Friday, we're taping our christmas special for the Lima PBS," Jayden bit onto his lip, "you told me, you were in,"

"this a huge opportunity for us, can we just do it another night?" Santana looked at Coach, "homeless will be homeless for a while, that's sort of the problem," Jayden shook his head at the girl who sat down beside him, "i promised them, you don't want to disappoint these kids,"

"Hmm," Artie fully faces her, "like your behaviour has disappointed us for years?" Artie rolled towards his friends, "last christmas, you cutted down our tree, you stole our presents and you made Becky dress up like a reindeer,"

"what, so you're gonna walk away from people, who have nothing?" Rachel looked at her, "no, not at all, we're just gonna distract them from their plight and the smell of urine, and make them happy with our glamorous christmas cheer,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows at his girlfriend, "babe, the homeless don't have tv's," Rachel's smile faded, "so you're all agreed on this?"

no-on said a word when Jayden stood up, "i haven't agreed to this," he turns towards his friends, "i'm sorry guys, but i don't care about being on tv, all i actually care about is making people happy with my singing and presents,"

"okay," Coach Sylvester looks at Jayden, "i guess i will see you on Friday, Jayden.." he nods his head when she just gave him a small smile, "merry christmas,"

she walked out of the room when Jayden sighed, going back towards his seat when Rachel kissed his forehead, "let's take it from the top, guys.."

"and remember to smile," Jayden faked a fake smile when Santana and Brittany both frowned at Jayden.

***

"Santa Claus is coming to town.."

Jayden finished singing when his dad, took his guitar off of him, when his dad nodded his head at Jayden, "okay, guys-" he looked around the homeless shelter, "kids, parents, i have a song what is pretty special to my heart, and it's about christmas, so come around,"

a little girl sat onto Jayden's lap when he just tickled the little girl's sides as Jensen and Jesse were putting presents onto the table with the help of their mom.

"okay, so.. let's start this," he nods his head at his dad, when his dad just smiled at him, "it's the most beautiful time of the year, lights fill the streets, spreading so much cheer,"

"i should be playing in the winter snow, but i'ma be under the mistletoe, i don't wanna miss our in the holiday," he squeezes the little girl's waist when she giggles in Jayden's arm, "but i can't stop staring at your face,"

he pokes the little girl's nose when her mother just chuckled at Jayden and her daughter, "i should be playing the winter snow, but i'ma be under the mistletoe-"

he points up towards the ceiling where a mistletoe hanged above them when he kissed the little girl's tanned cheek, "with you, shawty with you,"