"I would love that... It'll be good to know how sorry you are." She smiles as her feet walk across the plush carpet in her bedroom.

"Give me forty-five minutes... I'll be there." He voices huskily and she crosses her legs, clenching her thighs as she stares out into the balcony.

"Okay, D..." She says lightly before the two of them hang up, ending the conversation.

Standing back up, D'Sean heads into the bathroom and quickly gets himself into the shower.

Once he's finished he dresses himself in a pair of sweat pants, making sure to exclude his briefs, and tosses a white t-shirt on. Shuffling through his shoes, he finds his all white Jordans and slips a pair of socks on before putting the shoes on. Running back into his bathroom quickly, he brushes his teeth before creeping into the hallway.

As he passes one of the guest rooms he looks in and sees Royce sleeping peacefully with his daughter. He continues on his way, making sure to be quiet because he didn't want to have another talk with Royce about Natasha. D'Sean descends the stairs and grabs his car keys off of the hook before slipping out the front door. He makes sure to lock the house up behind himself before stepping down the stairs and gets into his car.

Like he promised he pulls up to her house within a forty-five minute period and parks his car before slipping out of it. He jogs up the stairs and raises his hand, knocking on the door. He waits a few minutes for a response and when he doesn't get one his brows furrow. Wrapping his hand around the door handle he twists it, finding it unlocked.

Furrowing his brows, his heart speeds up in his chest as he thinks of the worst. He shuts the door behind himself skims the downstairs, not seeing her anywhere. Going up the stairs D'Sean walks slowly and quietly, trying to hear anything that may have been going on. Soft music plays down the hallway and he licks his lips before making his way towards it.

Pushing the door open softly, steam hits his face as his eyes lock on Natasha. Bubbles almost overflow the large tub as she maneuvers herself around it, her hips moving sensually to the music that played through the room. Shutting the door behind himself D shakes his head and continues to watch her.

"You know, it's not safe to leave doors unlocked. You know I don't play that shit too." He speaks up after a moment but she stays with her back to him. Turning her head, she whips her wet hair over her shoulder as she looks at him over it.

"Oh no... I could get hurt, huh?" She asks, her eyelashes batting innocently at him. D'Sean swallows back a groan as he feels himself harden in his pants. Natasha's eyes drop down from his face to the print of his package in his grey sweats. "Somebody could come in here with something real big..." She whispers out and his manhood jumps.

"Lock the door next time." He demands and she giggles before turning towards him. She motions him over with a finger and like a spell was cased on him he maneuvers over to her. He steps in front of her and she stares up at him, her eyes glazed over with lust.

"You came ready." She giggles before sitting up on her knees. D'Sean sucks in a breath as he watches the bubbles slide down her breast, exposing her hardened nipples. Reaching forward Natasha grasps the waistband of his swears before pulling him down.

D'Sean's member springs out, almost tapping her face making her giggle again.

"Fuck, shorty." He whispers when she grasps him in her palm, swiping her thumb across his tip, clearing it of some of his pre-cum.

"This all for me?" She asks as she leans forward, her breath hitting his member. Nodding D'Sean lifts his hand and runs his fingers through his hair as she licks across his tip.