Part 12 (Devil)

Listening Nandini's shout Sital and Roma came running towards Manik's room. They saw Manik coming out of his room with a smirk on his face. They both hide behind a pillar. After Manik left from there.

They both ran in the room and saw Nandini was crying holding her hand. Her full hand had burning marks.

Sital:- Oh my god.

They quickly went towards Nandini.

Sital:- How this happened?

Nandini (crying):- Manik...Manik.. He..did...this...

Sital:- You need first aid now.

Roma:- Not here Sital. Sir can be here any minute. Let's took her to stuff room.

Sital:- Yes. Nandini get up.

They both help Nandini to get up then they took her to stuff room. Nandini was crying silently now. She from childhood always brought up like a glass doll. But looked at the destiny she had to bear so much pain now.

Sital was doing Nandini's dressing. Nandini was hissing.

Sital:- How can he do this to you? Everyone calls him right. He is a devil.

Roma:- Shh!! Sital talk slowly. If someone get to know that we are talking about sir like this then we will be death for sure.

Soon Sital finished dressing up Nandini's hand.

Sital:- Nandini try to not to go in front of Manik sir. Stay away from him. He is very dangerous.

Roma:- Looking like you are from a good family then why you are here?

Listening this some tears gather in Nandini's eyes.

Nandini:- I did a mistake.

Sital and Roma both were curious to know about Nandini.

Sital:- What mistake?

Nandini:- I fall in love. I fall in love with...

Roma:- With?

Nandini looked both of them.

Nandini:- We Manik.

They both gasp. Roma cover her mouth with her hand.

Sital:- How can you fall for such a devil. Don't you know he is ruthless. He don't have heart.

Nandini:- I don't know I just fall for him. But it was a trap and I fall in that.

Then Nandini told them everything happened with her.

Sital:- Oh my god how can he do this to you. Do you know the reason?

Nandini nod her head in negative.

Roma:- But you are in mess now. You will never able to go your home. You caged here for forever.

Nandini:- No I have fate in God and my papa. He will surely rescue me. I know. I just worried about him. Don't know how will he survive without me.

Nandini's father was sitting in dinning area. Navya and Soha was trying to feed him. But he was refusing again again.

Navya:- Uncle please kuch kha liziye. Kal se apne kuch nahi khaya.

Soha:- Uncle yese tho ap bimar par jaoge.

Vishnu:- Nahi mujhe kuch nahi kana. Meri princess ka kuch pata nahi chala. Kaha hogi meri bacchi. Kya pata woh tikse khana kya ki nahi. Tum logo ko tho pata hai usse mere hatse kana kitna passand hai.

Soha:- Uncle ap agar itna tut jaoge tho humlogo ka Kya hoga. Nandini seref humari best friend nahi thi ek Behan ki tarha thi.

Soha had tears in her eyes.