Part 11 (troture begins)

Akash was thinking about Manik. Suddenly his phone started rigging. He picked up the phone.

Akash:- Kuch pata chala?

Caller:- No sir. There was no clue about him. I went to his address and his native village but there was none calls Manik. They don't even know him.

Akash had smiled in his face.

Akash:- Good job.

Akash hung up the phone.

Akash:- Yes I got it. Manik you can't get ride of me. I will find you anyhow now. Just wait. I'm coming.

Akash called Adrash.

Akash:- Adrash looked a ticket for London.

Adrash:- Anything serious sir.

Akash:- No. You just do as I say.

Adrash nod his head and left from there.

Akash:- Now I will see who will save you from me Manik.

Akash smirk.

Nandini opened her eyes feeling cold water on her. She quickly get up and saw a women of old age standing right in front of her with a bucket. Nandini wiped water over her face with her hand.

Old woman:- Yeh ladki ut ja bohot ho gaya sona ab kam karne ka time hai.

Nandini confusedly looked at the woman. She was not understanding what she(woman) trying to say.

Old woman:- Tu wohhi new servant hai na yeha pe.

Nandini (whisper):- Servant!!

Tears gather in her eyes. She was suppose to be Queen of Manik's hurt but there she is now a servant. She fall for a wrong person. Who just did everything for revenge. Which revenge she have no idea.

Old woman:- Ab mera muh kya dekh rahi hai chal ut. Agar Manik baba ko pata chala tho gussa karegge.

Nandini tried to get up but fall again on ground. She had no food from the day she kidnapped. She had no energy in her body.

Old woman:- Chal ab natak mat kar utja.

Old woman seems annoyed. Nandini somehow get up. But her legs was shaken. She hold wall.

Old woman:- Tere kapre ka kya hal hai.

Old woman hand over cloths.

Old woman:- Yeh pehan le. Or aja bahar.

Nandini nod her head. Old woman left from there. Tears started falling from her eyes which she holding from long time. She looked at the clothes which was not good.

Nandini:- Papa!!!

Nandini changed her dress and came out and saw old woman was standing right on the door.

Old woman:- Itna time kyu lagaya. Kitna time waste kar diya tune mera.

Nandini(slowly):- Sorry.

Old woman:- Tik hai tera oehla din hai tho maf kiya ab chal mere sath.

Nandini went behind the old woman with her slow steps. They came into kitchen. In kitchen 2 more girl was working.

Old women:- Suno ladkio.

2 girls looked at them.

Old woman:- Yeh new girl hai yeha. Isse Manik baba ki sab kam samjha dena. Or Manik baba ki utne ka time hogaya hai unka coffee ready huya ki nahi.

Girl 1:- Jii ho raha hai Stella mam.

Stella:- Good and new girl I don't want any trouble. Don't forget that.