confusing relation...

Start from the beginning

Abhi: deal accepted...

Purab look at ajju with victrious smile...

After drinking section all are went to their respective rooms...

Abhigya room:

Pragya realise that abhi is not at room... at the time abhi enter the room... without balance...

Pragya: why are you behave differently?

Abhi: no fuggi.... i am in sleepy mood that's why?

Pragya: abhi... you drinken?

Abhi: no fuggy I don't...

Pragya: don't talk to me...abhi...

At morning at mm...

Pragya is in kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone...dasi and dadi are chitchat about random things... pragya gives coffee for everyone and ask robin to give this coffee for abhi sir...

At abhigya room:

Abhi wakes up due to the door opening sound... and notice robin

Robin: good morning sir...have this(give his coffee)

Abhi: good morning robin.. where is pragya?

Robin: pragya di is in hall..

That time abhi realise the night fight with pragya...then he think how to consolve her...after finishing her coffee... he get up and freshop

At dinning table:

Bulbul and purab arrives...

All are chitchat about purbul wedding preparation...at the time abhi arrives and smiles at pragya...but she doesnot smile at abhi and give him a angry look...pragya serve food for everyone expect abhi...and ask robin to serve... purbul ajju and Aliya notice that...

Abhi feels sad for his fuggy's actions... and think to ask sorry to his fuggy...after finishing the breakfast all are gathered in hall

Dadi: show your wedding dresses bulbul?

Bulbul: it is in pragya di room... I will take that..

Pragya: its ok bulbul.. I will take that...

Pragya goes to abhigya room...and take the bags...she is not able to take all the bags... abhi follow her for seeking of forgiveness from her...

Abhi: fuggy can I help you?

Pragya: don't say anything to her...

Abhi: grab the bag from pragya hands...

Pragya: same reaction this time also...don't say anything...

Abhi: pragya pls break the silence fuggy... I accept that... I am sorry for what I am doing fuggy... I promise you I don't do that again pls pragya...

Pragya: I don't want any one's sorry...and moves from there...

They goes to hall and again chitchat continues...

At evening:

Bulbul: dadi and dasi I want your permission to take my di for some more days to my house...becoz I want to spend somedays with her na... even mom also want her help also na...

Dadi: ya bulbul... ofcourse take her with you...

abhi is unaware about pragya goes to Sarala house...pragya take her luggage and left mm without informing to abhi due to her anger...

at night:

abhi is in search of pragya..but he don't get her..

he ask dadi and dasi about her and know about that she goes to Sarala house...

abhi pov:

abhi this fuggy is ridiculous...she don't inform about that na... If I meet her I will definitely kill her...and finally fall on sleep but unfortunately.. without his fuggy he don't get a sleep... he is roming aroung mm..at the time ajju comes there...

ajju: what are you doing abhi?

Abhi: just roming ajju...becoz I don't get sleep...

Ajju: ohhh... where is pragya?

Abhi: don't talk about your frd ya... becoz of you your frd don't talk to me you know...even she don't inform me...about going to Sarala ma house...

Ajju: what is my mistake abhi?

Abhi: becoz of you I drink that is the reason ajju..

Ajju:oh... she did correct..becoz no girls like her loved drinks.. what is the big deal in it...

Abhi: already I told you ajju...we are not couple as you think ajju

Ajju: why don't you understand she loves you idiot... you also loves her but you hidden the truth..

Abhi: stop your nonsense ajju... she don't love me even I also.. stop your bakbak

Ajju: ok then why she get angry when you drink?

Abhi: even frds also get angry na...

Ajju: ok then I give you a task and do that I will accept you don't love her...

Abhi: ok I will accept... don't underestimate the rockstar ajju...what is the task...

Ajju: the task is you don't call her meet her for 48 hours...

Abhi: this is not fare... how can I ?

Ajju: you don't love her na then do this...

Abhi is able to wins the task?

Or abhi fails in the task?

Will abhi able to realise his love for her?

What will happen next?

Staytune...

Frds next episode is filled with tonnes and tonnes of packages... stay guessing...

Yours

TAMILQUEEN...