You are more than a friend to me fuggi....

Hi frds... thank you for the valuable comments and the precious votes... pls keep follow my story and give your sweet response... one again thank you so much....

Lets get into the story...

At ice cream parlour....

Everyone are enter the icecream parlour... at the time abhi feel jealously toward ajju and pragya friendship... so he decided to always be with pragya to make them keep the distance... all are seated in the private table arrangement... abhi wanted to be with pragya... so he try to seated beside pragya but ajju seated beside her... so abhi get angry on him...but not able to show his anger toward him....

but not able to show his anger toward him

Waiter: sir order pls...

Ajju: purab you order for bulbul... abhi you order for pragya... i want how you are know about my frds...

Purab: bulbul fav is butterscotch...

Bulbul: for purab...one vanilla...

Pragya: abhi's fav is blackcurrent...

Abhi feel surprised that his fuggi know about his favourite but he don't know about pragya favourite... so he don't know what to say so.... He deceided to guess... he tell pista...

Ajju: wrong answer mr.rockstar MY PRAGYA's favourite is kulfi... I won you lose.... Pragya feel disappointment about abhi's answer.... But she doesnot shows that... pragya order badam for Aliya and strawberry for ajju....

Aliya: how you know about my fav Bhabhi...

Pragya: you are also my pyar sister.... how I not know about it na?...

Ajju: you still remember about my fav na...

At the time waiter serve the icecream...

Pragya: how can I forgot my ajju... during college days my packet money is always gone by your fav strawberry icecream na... how can I able to forgot that idiot...

Ajju: that's not my mistake my sweet pragya... always you get good marks... that's why I want a treat...so your pocket money gone....its your mistake ya...

Ohh I see... pragya tease him and apply icecream on ajju's face... suddenly ajju don't know how to react and he also apply icecream on pragya face.... All are laughed expect our rockstar... his jealousy is on top of the world... he is not able to control his anger...

All are finish his icecream... abhi goes to bill counter to pay the bill... at the time at bill counter he saw ajju weep the icecream from his fuggy's lips... he want to break his bones... but he is not able to do that.... Bcoz he is fuggy's so called frd...

All are reached their respective homes...

At abhigya room:

Pragya goes to the closet to wear her nightdress... abhi rest his head in bed board... at the time, the whole day incident is flashed infront of him... ajju select the saree, icecream, and icecream parlour scence... make him irritate... and finally the trial room scence... a small smile appeared on his lips...