confusing relation...

hi frds... thank you for those who vote and comment my story MARRIAGE MADE IN HEAVEN... but I am little disappointment that I am not getting that much vote... anyways its ok... pls vote me and also comment my story... sorry for the inconvinence also becoz of tamil update... i continue the story again keep reading...

lets comes to the story....

Abhi take pragya in his arms....purbul Aliya and ajju watched them....

At abhigya room:

Abhi made pragya lie on the bed and covered with the blanket... and try to leave at the time pragya hold his hand... abhi smile at her antics then only he realise she is sleepling he release her hands and goes to kitchen to drink some water...

Flashback...

Trio: tell me the plan ajju...

Ajju: yeah I am telling you... I think they always together... so then only they don't realise their love for each other... so we make them separate for some more time...to make them realise their love for each other....

Aliya: we are asking a plan to patchup... not to separate...

Ajju: ey idiot... this plan is worked out...

Purab: I also think so Aliya... we should have to try that...

Bulbul: I think so... but how we separate them..

Ajju: I also have an idea for that... your engagement is finished...then...

Aliya: say man...

Ajju: don't intrupt Aliya darling...if you intrupt I will forgot that...

Aliya: ohh sorry sorry...but what you call me? Darling?

Bulbul: it is not important now...

Ajju: crt... then is marriage... so ask pragya to stay with you bulbul for marriage preparation helps...

Purab: fantastic idea...

All are decided to execute the plan tomorrow... ok i have to leave... its getting late said bulbul...at the time they saw abhigya...

Flashback ends...

After drinking water... abhi is about to go to the room...purab and ajju stopped him...

Abhi: purab ajju you don't sleep yet...

Purab: abhi the reason is ajju ask me the party for engagement so we decide...

Abhi: so you decide to give him a party without me..

Purab: is not like that abhi... if I ask you to drink then definitely pragya di will scold me that's why I don't inform you...

Abhi: its ok... I also want to join you... she is sleeping...lets go...

All are go to the terrace to enjoy...during the party they talk about some random things...at the time

Ajju: when you started to love my frd? Tell me about your love story...

Abhi: yeah... we are not lovers we are just frd...

Ajju: don't lie to me... I saw the love bonding between them...

Abhi: you misunderstood us... for the family we have to act infront of us... but we are not like that...

Ajju: then you prove that...

Abhi: what? How I prove this?

Ajju: I give you some task if you won in this... I believe that you and pragya are just friends...