Purbul engagement and longdrive....

Hi frds.... I am back to continue the story.... I try to update yesterday due to health issue I am not able to update the story.... Anyways straightly come to the story...

At purbul engagement....

The engagement was held in MM... everyone are gathered there to celebrate... all are happy that finally purab and bulbul get engaged... even Aliya is happy bcoz she is out of her guilt now....and she is coming to the hall to join... at the time collapsed with ajju ( guys, I decided to Aliya to pair with ajju... if you like that pls convey your valuable comment)

Ajju: he catch her in his arm...

They had an eyelock... ajju's world is struck in her beauty...

Aliya: comes to reality and try to unhold from ajju's grip...

Ajju: finally he comes to the real world... and say sorry I don't notice that you are coming... am extremely sorry...

Aliya: its ok it is not only your mistake even I don't notice that its ok...

Ajju: ok by the way you are to beautiful in this dress... you are like angel...

Aliya: thank you for the complement... and you too...

Ajju: thank you....

Function starts everyone are happy with chatting with others... abhi is busy in chatting with their business partners... purbul are busy with romance.... Ajju is busy with watching Aliya....aliya is with her friends... only pragya is missing...

Dadi: comes to abhi and ask him that where is pragya?

Abhi: I don't know dadi... I think she is in room...

At the time pragya comes from downstair.... Dadi said abhi that pragya is coming... abhi see her with his jaw is opening with full of excitement....she is really very beautiful at the time abhi realise that the saree she wear is abhi's choice.... He had no word to describes his his happiness....

Abhi goes near pragya and give his hand to come downstair

Abhi goes near pragya and give his hand to come downstair... they come in hand with hand... everyone praise her understanding... even pragya feel proud of that....

 even pragya feel proud of that