Kiara: promise (in between little sobs)

Pragya with a smile: promise (kissed her forehead)

Pragya in mind: Kiara you  feel bad when I tell him as a stranger. you too feel a bond with him. These happening things not seems to be right... God... Please protect me and Kiara... I am living this life only for my Kiara... I don't want her to face any sad things... God ...help us...does he feel same like us???

.....

On the other side, a big mansion is shown.... Abhi is entering the hall with a smile... Sunny came to him and looked at him with rage...

Sunny: Abhi chaachu, who ask you to sing with that little Mickey ... She and her hair style... You haven't sing with me at least once... But you sang with that girl...who is she...

Abhi: I don't know Sunny... But she is something important.. I like her so much ..

Sunny: chaachu.. I didn't ask you to praise her... Chaachu... Who is she...

Abhi:  that's what I am asking myself... Who is she...

Sunny: chaachu.. don't play with me... You are my chaachu... Who gave rights to her.... She pulled your cheeks and kissed your cheeks and you too ,how dare she and you ??I hate you chaachu (turned his head)

Abhi uplifted him and carried him to upstairs... He made sunny cool by playing video games with him... But not to forget, his thoughts wandered around that little child...from his first meeting..

Chaachu: Tomorrow, will you come with me to School... I wanna introduce my new friends to you... They just joined the school... Will you come???

Abhi: sure Sunny...

.....

In Pragya's house,

Pragya is shown cooking, Kiara is sitting in the slab munching carrots... And looking at phone impatiently waiting for something....

Pragya: Kiara,.. what are you looking.... You are looking at the same position for the past one hour... What are you seeing??

Kiara: mom, I am looking for the message from my buddy in messenger... It's my fault... I haven't asked his ID... Then I would have gave request...

Pragya got upset... Seeing her daughter's sad face...

Pragya: give me the phone Kiara..  go and play with toys... If message came, I will call you..(with a smile) go...

Kiara: it's ok mom... I will wait..  he will Surely message me..

Pragya: Kiara... You didn't even know him not even one day ... Then how could you sure ,he will message you mom..

Kiara with sad face: I don't know why .. but I feel he will message me... I will wait for him....he will Surely message me..