Suddenly they heard a beep sound from phone .. Kiara searched for the message request excitedly... But to her disappointment, there is no message came from  her buddy... But from different person...

She got upset.. Pragya too..

Pragya try to cheer her by feeding her favourite foods but Kiara is sad thinking of her buddy...  She got upset and ate slowly little by little just for her mom .. but her eyes still fixed on phone... Pragya got worried...

Pragya: Kiara.. I will book appointment to meet your buddy... We can meet him soon.. so be cool...

Kiara: really mom, will you... But he forgot me I think, he didn't miss me... Too.. but I had really a great time with him... Mom.. if I have a dad, whether he will be like my buddy...

Pragya got tears hearing her words...

Kiara: sorry mom, what I mean is... His thoughts, dressing style, behaviours matching mine... So I said so.

My mom is the best (hugged her).. don't book any appointments with him mom... He forgot me, right... I won't attend his concerts hereafter... (With upset face)

Pragya: first you go to sleep.. we can talk on the morning..

After a lot of struggles and consolations.. Pragya made Kiara to sleep....

Suddenly when she came to hall, she heard a beep sound from phone... She opened it with unknown fear... As she feared, it's from Abhi...ID name is buddy rocky... It shows like he opened this fb ID just now... He has no friends in this ID..she understood ,Abhi opened this ID just for Kiara..

She opened the message...

Abhi: hi... Kiara cutie... How are you... Have you slept... sorry for late message... I got into some works... Love you...

Pragya: hi Mr.Abhi... It's Kiara's mom.. Pragya .. she went to sleep... I will tell her in the morning to message you..

Abhi: hello... Mrs.Pragya ... Nice to meet you...I must tell your daughter is so good.. I like her so much... If you give permission, shall i meet her once... I feel like I want to meet her... Tomorrow or whenever possible as you say...

Pragya: ok.. I will ask Kiara and will tell you... Bye... Gud night..

Abhi: ok .. Mrs.Pragya, thank you.... Gud night😊

Pragya in mind: nobody believes that he is a famous Rockstar if they sees his messages.. he is too polite... He seems to be attached to Kiara.. why we trio feel same... I met him once, I am sure... But where... Where.. j I must find out first .. if my guess is right.... He may be Kiara's... No.. no.. I can't imagine things like that... I must leave thinking unwanted. He seems to be good, Kiara will be safe.. ok cool .. Pragya... No probs... Don't imagine things...

.....

In morning, Pragya trying to wake up Kiara who is he adamant to let her
sleep for some time..

Pragya: Kiara, get up... Today we have to go to your new school... I have to go to hospital too.. at least it will cost 2 hours to complete formalities... Please understand Kiara... Get up...then I will get late please .. please Kiara... Get up..