Two.

Your POV

I woke up to Jess constant moving. I looked over at the time and groaned.

"Sorry for waking you up. I can't sleep," she mumbled softly looking up at me.

"It's fine. Nightmare keeping you up?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, I just couldn't fall asleep," she replied. I rolled over on my back and gestured for her to m on my chest. Once she did, I started to massage her scalp knowing it would put her to sleep. A few minutes later, she was knocked out. I fell asleep shortly after she did. I woke up a few hours later to my phone going off.

"You gotta be kidding me," I groaned softly reaching over to grab my phone. It was full
of text messages from fake friends that I hadn't blocked. I left them all on read before blocking them completely. I sent a quick email to my professors and put my phone on do not disturb.

After an hour of trying, unfortunately I wasn't able to go to sleep. But on the bright side, Jess was still asleep. I slipped out of her grasp and went to the bathroom. I looked a complete mess. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before throwing my hair into a messy bun. I looked out of the bathroom to see if Jess was still asleep before I heard movement. She was spread out across my bed and cuddling with my pillow. I texted my manager telling her I couldn't come into work that day and all she said was enjoy my break and that she'd see me when I got back. It was weird, but I was all for it.

"Y/N/N?" Jess asked scared. "In the bathroom," I replied and heard her let out a relaxed sigh, "since I won't be going to class or work, we're going to go run some much needed errands. Go get ready and what not."

"Okay, can we go to the mall?" she asked. "We were going anyways. I need new clothes since I wear basic the same shit all the time," I answered walking out of my bathroom. I put on something comfortable on.

While Jess got ready, I made her her favorite thing to eat for breakfast

While Jess got ready, I made her her favorite thing to eat for breakfast. A bagel with cheese, a seasoned over easy egg and a few slices of bacon on it. I just had a bagel because I wasn't too hungry.

"Yay, my favorite," she said happily accepting the bagel and went back into her room. My phone started ringing and I took it out of my pocket. Once again, Beyoncé was FaceTiming me and I answered.

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning. What's your best friend's name?" she asked.

"Jessica Romero," I replied.

"Thanks. I thought you had class today."

"I couldn't leave Jess by herself, so I didn't go to class. I'm gonna spend the day running errands."

"Go put a jacket on."

"Why? It's not that cold out."

"Put a jacket on, Y/N," she said using the same motherly tone she had used the day before.