WATTPAD PROFILE DIRECTORY

Start from the beginning

classicauthors - If you're a fan of the classics, you're going to love this ambassador-managed profile. From Shakespeare to Wells, Shelley to the Bronte sisters, these authors and their stories are classics for a reason!

CoffeeCommunity - The ambassador-managed profile where the perfect short story and poetry to enjoy over a hot beverage begs to be discovered. Grab your slippers and join for some much-deserved downtime.

crime - The ambassador-managed profile for police, detective, and crime fiction. From classic whodunnit murder mysteries, to the latest in high-spec forensics, to real life true crime accounts. A profile so good it's criminal.

Cupid - The ambassador-managed profile for all things related to the entity known for spreading love, warmth and joy to all. Line up your bow and discover which blossoming literary romance catches your eye.

dangerouslove - The official Dangerous Love subcategory profile. Flirty liaisons with a shot of danger: brooding bad boys, sexy billionaires, exhilarating love triangles, menacing mafia bosses ... All charmed and dangerous.

dystopianapocalypse - The ambassador-run profile dealing with every conceivable end of the world scenario and most importantly, what comes after.

Fanfic - The official Fanfiction category profile. Do you love fanfiction, fluff, crossovers, and the all-consuming feels that come with them? Then this is the community for you!

Fantasy - The official Fantasy category profile. Whether something magical, thrilling, romantic, or otherworldly tickles your fancy, you're sure to discover it here.

flashfic - The ambassador-managed profile for flash fiction stories. If you're looking for a quick read, this is the profile for you!

FoodKart - The ambassador-run profile for all the foodies. Dig in and share some mouthwatering recipes and your love of food from cultures all around the world.

ForbiddenWorlds - The ambassador-run profile dedicated to bringing you the very best in speculative fiction. If you're a fan of Science Fiction, Horror or Fantasy, you're sure to find something here.

fright - The official Horror category profile. Not for the faint of heart, this profile harbours all things that go bump in the night. Pull up your blankets and prepare for gore, jump scares, and spine-tingling tension...

generalfiction - The ambassador-managed profile to meet all of your General Fiction needs!

Ghost - The ambassador-managed profile for all-things spooky. Don your sheets and cut some holes for eyes, prepare to rattle chains in the attic, for with curated reading lists and other ghoulish shenanigans, it's always Halloween here!

HistoricalFiction - Wattpad's official Historical category profile. Turn back the pages in time with monumental tales of the past. From revolution to regency, wartime to the great warriors of Rome, these hand-selected Wattpad stories are sure to make history.