Chapter 8 - Separation

"What is your name?" Garry asked. "Mary." She answered. Mary, what a delightful name. "Well, Mary, why don't you join us, we're finding a way out and for a young girl like you, there are all sorts of monsters here." He invited. "Okay!" She said pleasingly. "Oh, I'm Garry, and this is Ib." He added. "Ib, nice to meet you!" She grabbed my hand and shook it firmly. I can sense her friendliness. Three's a crowd! "Oh, I know where to go!" She happily skipped across the place. "Oh, Mary. Do you have a rose?" Garry asked. She grabbed something from her pocket, a yellow rose, and flaunted it on Garry's rose.

"So, it is true." Garry said.

"I like Ib's! It's red and yours too because it's blue! I like purple too!" She said.

Two door then appeared before us. We checked the one on the left. It was filled with bunnies with red eyes! The bunnies were cute, different colors too, but the redness of their eyes gave it away. "They're so cute, aren't they?" Mary said while looking at the bunnies. "No, how on earth would you think it's cute?!?!" Garry protested. I wonder why now he doesn't like cute things. He always moves in a feminine way, he even called me cute! So why?? "Ib, do you think it's cute?" Mary asked me. I don't know what to say, I don't find it cute nor disturbing. "I'm not sure.." I responded. A bunny cracked. Inside it was a key. "That could be the key to the other room!" Garry pointed. We grabbed the key and went outside. 

When we went out of the room, an earthquake happened again, forming a hole in between the three of us. Garry jumped on the left while Mary on the right. I was stuck in the middle don't know where to jump while the hole is still forming. "IB!!" Garry and Mary both reached out their hand. I was about to jump to Garry's side but Mary grabbed me, causing me to stay with Mary.

"No!" Garry shouted.

The hole was definitely big, if we put a table on the hole it would just fall. To be honest, I think Mary is kinda creepy. Her big eyes, just creep me out. Yeesh. The earthquake stopped. "Alright, just stay calm, you guys go to that room since you have the key, Ib. While I go back..... to that room. Anyways, let's just find a way out and hopefully we'll see each other again." Garry smiled even though I know he's worried for me, not sure if he's also worried for Mary but I don't think he likes her either.

"There might be some wood or something that we can use to build as a bridge. Just stay here, Garry!" Mary said. "Wait, I'll stay here with Garry." I interrupted Mary. "Huh? Come on, it'll be quick!" She insisted. "Just go with Mary, Ib." He urged. I feel like crying, I don't feel safe anymore.