Chapter 26

XXVI

"I wish that... no... it's no use..."

"What is it?" Sarah placed a gentle kiss upon her beloved's chest to set him at ease. He was not the most talkative and certainly not whilst lay in bed with her.

"It is silly to think of such things now..." He was playing with a lock of her hair. She raised her head from his chest and looked up at him, an amused smile upon her face.

"Go on..." she prompted. He went to kiss her hungrily, his hands moving down her body to pull her up but before his lips could claim hers, she placed a hand over his mouth. "Oh no you don't! I know this tactic well! Come on now; tell me what you were thinking about..."

His eyes were pure amused wickedness as he began to kiss her fingers whilst pulling her up so that she was now straddled upon him. She bit her lip to stifle a moan as he began to grind up against her. "I would say that is fairly obvious wouldn't you?"

She rolled her eyes and knew it was futile, there would be no more discussion about anything. But then he surprised her, his thumbs ghosted over her hips before one hand lay flat upon her stomach. "So beautiful..."

Her mouth fell open; she had not expected to hear him say that. He looked up at her proud, his fingers still caressing the sensitive skin of her midriff, "you shall bear me fine sons my sweet..."

She was about to argue that considering their current situation that seemed unlikely but decided against it, not wishing to spoil the moment. He slid one of his hands slowly and deliberately up her body, stopping to fondle her breasts and she closed her eyes, her head falling backwards, her breath hitching, her body arching into his touch. His hips were still moving, grinding into her, but he made no move to take her fully, merely enjoying touching her, teasing her, driving her mad with anticipation.

"...I will build a grand house for us all on the Gisborne lands..." he continued, one hand digging into her hip to hold her steady as he shifted to sit up, the other moving up to cup her jaw, his thumb sliding over her bottom lip. She moaned.

"...no more forest, no more bedrolls..." his lips made contact with her throat, and the vibration of his deep voice against her skin made her shiver. "... I will have a bed fit for a queen put in..."

She groaned as he trailed hot open-mouthed kisses down her throat, "Guy please."

She could feel him smirk against her skin. "What? You don't want to talk now?" His voice was husky and he continued moving down her body with his mouth.

"Oh God." She was panting now, her voice thin and she wondered that she was coherent at all.

"Perhaps you are with child already?" He whispered against her collarbone, sinking in his teeth. She cried out and he sucked hard enough to leave a mark. Not long now, he knew, not long, for her cries did things to him she would never know. "...perhaps we made a little one in the forest..."

She felt his fingers splay over the small of her back and as his lips hovered over her nipple she whimpered. God when had he become such a tease?

"Perhaps we've already made one in this bed..." he took her nipple in his mouth, gently raking his teeth over it and she cried out again, louder this time. "... or perhaps we'll make one now hmm...?"

"Guy..." her voice was thick with lust, her fingers slid up to the nape of his neck, tangling in his hair, and pushing him closer to her.

He laughed quietly before lavishing her other breast with the same attention he'd devoted to the first. He then raised his head up to get a good look at his work: oh yes, that would do nicely - she looked utterly delicious, her body writhing under his lips like that. "What say you my lady? How about it?"