Bakugou x Suicidal!Depressed!Reader

I'm making a new Headcanon book. I'm still gonna do Headcanons in this book but the other book is gonna be in like a story order. It'll come out sometime in November.

Rip my WaifuI'm also reusing characters from my other angsty one-shot lol

Rip my Waifu
I'm also reusing characters from my other angsty one-shot lol

——
Starburst

Uraraka versus (y/n). Everyone thought that it would be an interesting fight.

Usually (y/n) had been able to control her unique quirk, and it wasn't like her to mess up so much.

She had so much on her mind from earlier events and it left pent up anger looming around her. She didn't realize she was using Uraraka as a punching bag until she delivered the final blow.

Her classmates cheered with excitement as white smoke surrounded the platform. Everyone thought she had one of the coolest quirks. When the smoke cleared, everyone got quiet. Uraraka lay on the other side of the platform, shaking.

A small amount of blood dripped from her nose and forehead. Scared, you ran up to her screaming her name. You ignored everything else. The teachers yelling, the excruciating blisters on your hands.

Only then did everyone realize what damage had been done.

(Can we get an F in chat)
~3 days later~

Your POV
Only one thought ran through my head:

Heroes don't kill.
Heroes don't kill.
Heroes don't kill.
Heroes don't kill.
Heroes don't kill.
Heroes don't kill.
Heroes don't kill.
Heroes don't ki-

"THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL HER?" I screamed at myself in the mirror. The student next door could probably hear me. But at this point I really didn't care.

I watched my self cry as I fell against the wall and slid down. My face buried in my hands. Though I quickly pulled them back feeling the sting of the blisters. All I can think about is how I thought I did well in the training. I though she was gonna be ok. But she wasn't. I went all out when I should have been more careful and in control of myself.

I heard knocking at my door. "Fuck off!" I yelled out, hoping they would go away.

"(Y/n) it's me, Mina! Please open up. Have you even eaten? We're all worried about you! Even Todoroki seems worried."

I don't know if it's just me being stupid but, the fact that she said 'everyone' made it seem fake. There's no way they'd all worry about me. They're most likely scared of me. I fucking killed someone...