Kaminari x Reader

Host Club AU?
I got this idea while rewatching Ouran Highschool Host Club at like 2 am lol
Idky but the name for this one-shot cracks me up

——

"Come on, (y/n)!" Your friend, (f/n), beggs as she drags you by your arm. You make a swift movement and pull you arm away. With your hands thrown in the air and a cute pout you cry out in protest. "For the last time, (f/n), I am not going to the Host Club! It's legit just a bunch of self-centered, pretty boys who want attention." (f/n) made a face that made her look like she was about cry and humiliate you guys in the hallway. "Ugh. Ok fine. I'll go."
(f/n)'s face lit up. "But! You have to buy me lunch tomorrow!"

~time skip to where you loose your virgini- books. Books. I mean books.~

You stood with your hand pressed against the door, nervous to go inside. I can't do this. This is stupid. You thought. The voice of (f/n) made you snap out of your thoughts. "Well? What are you waiting for?. Open the dooorrrr!" Before opening the door, you left out a sigh, worried about what was to come.
When you opened the door, a swirl of roses and petals flew all around and you spun around in awe. After it finally cleared you saw 6 boys.
In an overpriced velvet and gold chair, was Denki Kaminari, the lead and most popular member of the club. Surrounding him was the rest of the Host Club (aka the Homosexual Supporting Cast lol). Right behind Kaminari was the tallest of the club, Mezo Shoji. Sitting on Shoji's shoulder was the smallest, Minoru Mineta. The only thing that came to your mind was 'How the hell did this pervert get the permission to join the club?'. On both sides of Kaminari were the twins, Eijiro Kirishima and Tetsutestu Tetsutetsu. Next to Eijiro was was Tenya Ida. You just stood there because the club looked even stupider then what it sounded like. Kaminari got up from his chair and the rest of the club started to move around. (f/n) left with Eijiro and Tetsutetsu, looking like she was gonna pass out at any minute. Kaminari put his hand on your face and slowly lifted it up. A rose suddenly had appeared in his hand (up close Host Club magic).
"I haven't seen you around. Are you new guest here?" He asked. You were at loss for words. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as you thought.

——

I might redo this one but where the reader is in haruhi's place and I'm gonna Change up the members a bit too. Anyways hope you enjoyed this one. Sorry it was so short. I didn't really know where I was going with this because I came up with the idea so long ago.

^>.< baiiii (I does a wave my fren)

-Friend A

Edited:
6/10/18