A whole different world

Hello, I'm Crazy_Fox_Boi and this is my first fanfic, and as you saw from the title this is a crossover between Dragon Ball and Steven Universe, my idea was that Vegito meets the gems, so yeah, hope you enjoy the story   

Third person
"FINAL....KA...ME..HA..ME..HAAAAAA!!!!" vegito fired the powerful attack at his attackers blast, the two blast collided "not bad" said Vegito "but your going to have to do better than that" he put more power into his blast and it stared pushing the unknown attacker blast back "damn you, bastard!!!" he yelled as his own attack and Vegito's hit him and exploded killing him. As Vageto watched the explosion he noticed that a dark purplish hole stared to form "it seems i over did it a bit", it then starts pulling Vegito into the dark hole "damn it" he grunted trying to stop himself, but failed and got pulled into the dark hole.

Normal:talking out loud
Italics:thinking to self

Vegito's P.O.V

Everything was dark, until I saw the sky and i felt like i was falling, and for some reason I couldn't stop myself "here we go" I kept falling till I hit the ground making a crater. It didnt hurt it just annoyed me, i got up looking at my surroundings, It looks like I'm in a small canyon with really tall walls, there is a bunch of holes in the shape weird people all over the wall and a bunch of broken robot looking things "What is this place" I continue to look around (A/N if you haven't guessed already, he is in the kindergarten) "Hey! You there" I turn around to see a weird orange and yellow chick standing there with weird helmet on "what do you want" I said crossing my arms "Who are you, are you a gem!?"the weird lady yelled " A what " i replied confused and little annoyed, she started scanning my body, stoped a my head, "those earrings, that must your gem" she said with weird and creepy smile, is she talking about the Patara earrings, before I could say anything she stared running at me with her head down....

"This should be interesting "

(Authors note: the fight senise are going to be in third person, because its kinda hard to write it in someone's pov)

Third person -fight scene

Jasper ran a vegito as fast as she could, attempting to 'poof' him, she swung her head forward attempt to head but vegito, but to her surprise all he did was stop her with one finger, "come on, is that all you got" he taunted, "Why you little...." she jumped back and took out a sword (it's that sword that she uses to split up garnet, I forgot what it's called🤣) "take this!!" Swinging the sword with all her strength, but the mysterious man caught the blade with in between his fingers "I-impossible" shocked at what she just witnessed, she tried pulling the sword back, but it wouldn't budge "What the hell"she said in frustration " your not the only one who has a sword" he said and extended his hand and a long glowing blade formed out of his hand

" she jumped back and took out a sword (it's that sword that she uses to split up garnet, I forgot what it's called🤣) "take this!!" Swinging the sword with all her strength, but the mysterious man caught the blade with in between his fingers "I-i...

(Like this)
And pierced through jasper's, she look down at the long glowing blade "w...what a..are you?!" Vegito pulled the blade out of her, she collapsed on the floor and put a handon her wound, " how can a gem be that strong" she said looking up and giving vegito a death glare "first off, I'm not a so called 'gem' " he said with a annoyed expression, jasper slowly got on her feet, still holding her wound    "it doesn't matter what you are I'mgoing to beat your ass!!!!" she yelled anger and jumped toward vegito in attempt to punch him, bit all Vegito did was catch her fist " Ok I'm bored" and with that he punched jasper in the chest where her wound is and she poofed.

Vegito's P.O.V

"Well that was a bore" I look down and some gem looking thing, I bend over and pick it up " hmmm.....so you turn into a rock" I turn it in my fingers " weird...........very weird " I was about to crush it when, "wait don't!!!!!" I look over and see a kid, with curly hair, a red shirt with a star on it,  and sandals next to him is another kid, she has chocolate skin, long floofy hair, with glasses that look like they don't have lenses,in a tank top and shorts, there were 3 other people standing behind them (Ok cuz I'm lazy, im not going to describe the gems, it's garnet, amethyst, and pearl, ok......ok back to the story) "what do you want" I crossed my arms, the boy steps closer " look, please don't break the gem" he said putting his hand out "I will take care of the gem" he says, I chuckle a bit "brave kid", "ok kid here " I drop the gem in his hand, he makes a bubble around and touched the top then it disappeared, the one with block looking hair (garnet) walked up to me, putting herself in front of the boy "how are you?" she asked "Well if you really want to know, I am Vegito" , "ok...... May I ask what are" i smile "I am the fusion between vegeta and goku, 2 legendary warriors and 2 of the last saiyans" they all lookedat me with shock and confusion, boy looked up at me, he for some reason had stats in his eyes "wooooooooooaaah.....your a fusion" I raised an eyebrow " and you are???" I asked " oh, I'm Steven universe and this is my girlfriend Connie " (Ok, ok yes in this story Steven and Connie are together and there will be plenty of Steven and Connie moments) pointing to the girl " that is garnet " he pointed at the one with block hair "that is amethyst" pointing to the short purple one " and that's pearl and we are the crystal gems" he said enthusiastically "do you have a place to mister" I thought about that "wow, I don't " , "no......i don't " I said looking back at him " Well you can say at my place?........if you want" he said shyly, I smiled at him, he kinda reminds me of trunks and goten " sure kid "  , " alright, this way!!" he grabs connie's hand and starts walk, the one with block hair, garnet ......i think, came up to me " if you do anything to Steven or Connie, you will be sorry" she said in a intimidating voice, but really didn't scare me " ok" was all I said "this should be a very interesting "

Well.......how did i do, let me know in the comments if you want me to continue this story, I will also be working and a Steven and Connie story so yea look forward to that, hope you enjoyed 🦊✌