Chapter 2; The New Girl

Anori ( She's 15 now )

''Anori!'' Someone knocks on my room door. ''Wake up you're going to miss classes!'' I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, 7.55. ''Shit!'' I said, classes start at 8.15. I quickly got ready and stepped outside my room to hug my bestfriend, Cara. She is my age, tall, skinny, blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Her Mutation? She can influence the atmosphere in a room as well as peoples feelings. We met shortly after I changed School. Her parents didn't want her at home any longer after they discovered what she could do. Pathetic. ''Hey.'' I smiled and she said ''Why so late? Were you up all Night to watch one of your TV shows?'' She likes Doctor Who too but she can't quiet understand how I can stay up all night to watch a season. I shake my head, ''No, well yes. Partly true. After I watched three episodes of Doctor Who, I thought 'Hey, why don't you join a new Fandom?', well bad idea. I started watching Supernatural and I fell asleep at 7.30...'' She turned her head at me, laughed and shook her head again.

''What subject do we have now?'' She asked. I looked at the timetable, somehow I can never memorize the subjects but hey, it's only the third week of the new summer semester. ''Physics...with my Dad.'' I rolled my eyes. He is a good teacher, no doubt, but it's still awkward having him as a teacher. All the other Kids don't really understand this, they all think my Dad is pretty cool. Of course he his but his my Dad. Cara and I entered the room at precisely 8.14. Without looking up from his Desk my Dad said, ''Nearly late, ladies. Next time please 5 minutes before classes start.'' We both nodded and said ''Yes, we're sorry.''

He looked up smiled and began to teach. Since I don't really like physics my thoughts were quickly somewhere else and I began the sing 'Carry on Wayward Son', in my head of course. Suddenly Dad said ''Would you like to sing it to the whole class Anori?'' I looked away from the window and into his face. I could feel my head getting red and my cheeks turning all hot. I whispered ''Get out of my head, Dad.'' ''Then please pay attention, you all have an exam coming soon.'' He nodded at us and I looked at my desk.

I could keep him out of my head if I'm prepared or if I really concentrated but I wasn't paying attention nor was I concentrated. I built up a mental barrier and started to sing again. After Physic was over we had Math with Hank. I think he's the coolest teacher, well he is the youngest but he can explain really good and never has a student failed his class. Still, Math was my weakest subject, next to physic and biology.Hank started Class with asking us if we all knew Pythagoras and as soon as he talked about him and his formula for the triangle, I felt the sleepless night affecting me. My eyelids got heavy and my head slowly reached the desk.

''Anori!'' Hank shouted. I jerked and looked at him. ''Please leave my class. I'll talk to you later.'' I gulped, packed my things together and slowly left the classroom. I walked across a long corridor, upstairs and into my room. I slammed the door shut and threw my backpack a cross the room. I hated when I was asked to leave the class, which happened quiet often in the last time since I barely got enough sleep. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. No battery. ''AGHHH!'' I didn't knew why this made me so angry but I was angry. Maybe just because of the lack of sleep and the feels and maybe because it was the time of the month, full moon. I was always a bit moody at this time of the month. And when I was on my period.

I walked out of the house into the woods. When I was sure I was alone, I changed into a Wolf. I walked around in the forest. After one hour I felt better, I always did after just walking around as a Wolf. I was about to turn back to the house when I heard something behind me. I quickly turned around to see a Girl, about my age with blonde hair and green eyes. She looked pretty messed up. Then she spotted me. She let out a tiny scream and jumped back. Right. I'm in my wolf shape. I looked at her curiously, putting my head a bit to the left side. She just looked at me and suddenly she said ''Back off you filthy creature.'' and gave me a really nasty look. I showed her my teeth and started growling. She looked at me and then stretched out her hand. I looked at the hand because I thought she wanted to touch me. A concentrated look appeared on her face and then water was in her hand. She waved the water around and splashed it at me, right into my face. I growled and wanted to jump at her when she did the water thing again but this time the water transformed into ice. I could duck in the right time. ''I said Back Off!'' She nearly screamed this time and summoned ice again. This was enough. I turned into a human again and took out three little metal balls I always carried around with me. She wanted to throw the ice but I could form a metal wall. ''Stop it! I'm like you!'' I shouted. She just looked at me really bewildered. She put her hands down and stared at me. ''You are a Mutant too?'' she asked. ''Well you just saw how I turned from a Wolf into a human and controlled metal, so yes. I am a Mutant too.''