Input Chapter; The Birth Of The Bad Wolf

This Chapter is written in third Person and takes Place when Anori is 13. Charles and Erik wanted her to visit a normal School as long as possible, since Mutants are accepted in Society it was hardly never a problem but as we all know, Kids are mean.

''FREAK!''

Anori sat in the corner in the library when Ashleen and her Gang walked in. She turned her head to face Ashleen, the biggest Bully in her grade. Ashleen was mean to everybody, except maybe the members of her Fanclub, also known as her Gang. The people she hated the most were Mutants like Anori. A few other Mutants were in the same grade like she was, mostly because their Mutations weren't yet really strong or, like Anori, they could control it.

Anori put her book down and kindly asked ''What is it Ashleen?''. Her Daddy always told her to be nice to humans even though they really annoyed Anori when they made fun of her. ''Do you earn money for being such a Freak?'' Anori sighed. It was always the same question. ''No, Ashleen. For about the 300th time. I don't earn money for being me.'' She picked her book up again and continued reading. She always tried to ignore Ashleen as good as possible. ''Oh yeah forgot. Nobody wants to pay you. You stink!'' Anori didn't even look up from her book. ''Oh. I see, the stupid Mutant pretends like she didn't hear me. Mother told me it isn't nice to do so. Ohhh. I forgot. You don't have a mother, your so called Parents are Gay!'' That's when Anori finally stood up and looked Ashleen in the eyes. ''Listen, you can tell me everything, You can call me everything, but never insult my parents. Don't even talk about them.'' Ashleen just looked at her and began to laugh. ''Do you think I'm scared of you? All you can do is reading minds. Not that powerfull. You're not even special.'' Anori only told that she could reads Minds. Not that she could manipulate them as well, or that she could control metal.

Suddenldy she felt this hot feeling inside of her, her cheeks turned all red and hot. She looked at Ashleen and had this urge to jump at her and scratch her eyes out. She was really thinking to do it when a brunette girl out of Ashleens gang pointed at Anoris eyes and said ''What's wrong with her eyes?!'' Another Girl whispered ''They turned yellow!'' Anori got really angry at these Girls for talking about her infront of her. She wanted to say something, opened her mouth but out came only a growl. Like the one from a wild animal. Ashleen looked at her, her eyes widen in shock. Anori growled once again and Ashleen stumbled backwards, half whispering, half talking she said ''Freak!'' Then Anori jumped at her and digged her teeth into Ashleens arm. The Gang screamed and ran away and Ashleen was holding her arm, crying.

Anori wanted to stay up, since she fell to the ground after she bit Ashleen but realized she couldn't. She looked down at herself and saw paws. Like the one of a Wolf. She turned around and saw a tail. She had transformed into a Wolf. Ashleen was still crying when Anori sprinted away. This can't be! She thought. She ran away as fast as she could, which was faster than she thought, since she was a wolf. Now I'm no longer allowed to visit the public School...Well that's not to bad. Actually, that's great! I can finally visit my Dads School! Erik and Charles told her, she would be visiting a public School as long as nothing happens. If something would happen, she would have to visit the School for gifted youngsters. Anori always wanted to visit the School instead of a stupid public School. She knew all the students and on weekends spent the most time with them. They mostly had Students from the age of 10 upwards. Anori calmed down and got really excited. Finally! She started to smile and walked home, but not on the streets, she took the way which lead through a forest.

Her house came in view and she saw her Dad taking a walk outside, since all the Mutant classes were on a trip to the Zoo, including Erik. She slowly walked towards him and when he saw her, she stopped. How could she explain that it was her and not some other animal? She looked into the eyes of Charles and she could see that he was reading her mind. He looked down at her and slowly came nearer. He knelt down and she walked over to him and laid her head on his knees. He entered her head and asked her if she could turn into a human again. She said she didn't knew how.

He talked to her, to calm her mind, until she could transform back into a human again. She stood up and he hugged her, stroke over her head and kissed her forehead. He asked her what had happened that made her so upset and she told him everything. He looked at her and said that he was proud that she stood up against her Bully. Although Charles didn't tell her, he was concerned about her Mutation. Turning into an animal? He never heard of that before. After he made her some tea and let her watch her favourite TV show, Doctor Who, he went into Cerebro and searched for other Mutants which could turn into animals. After searching for a while, he found one in Africa that could turn into a Lion, one in India who could transform into a Tiger and an Grizzly Bear in Canada. He felt relieve that she wasn't the only one. From that day on, they trained her third mutation, so she could use her wolf skills even when she was a human. She could see in the dark when she chooses to use her wolf eyes, sharp as a knife are her claws and her ears can hear everything, you better don't get bitten by the big, bad wolf.

When the day came for her to choose a Mutant name, she thought long about it but in the end she has chosen the name which fitted to her personality. Which reflected what she was.

A Fangirl.

A Mutant.

A Wolf.

She was the Bad Wolf.

________________________________________

Here is her third mutation :)

I thought Bad Wolf would be perfect for her. I don't know it just kind of suits her. :)

Could you please leave me a review? I don't even know if someone actually likes this fanfiction...

( written 4.8.14 )