nine

CATFISHED !

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK," A VOICE ECHOS from outside of the room door. the red head looks up from her book.

"come in," she says with a soft, soothing voice. the brunette opens the door, holding a freshly baked batch of chocolate chip cookies.

nadia smiles to her best friend as mackenzie places the cookies on the desk, before jumping onto nadia's bed.

a stretch is heard from nadia. "hey!" she exclaims as she feels a thump land on her back. a giggle comes from both of them.

mackenzie than sits up and grabs a cookie to eat. nadia stares at her, while she does it and she laughs at the sight.

"solikeyodjejakxkhavejxjesocjfjdmudjdjwkdfaifjdjwin-" the brunette tries to talk as the words just come out in mumbles.

the red head giggles at the sight as mackenzie gulps down the rest of the cookie. a phone buzzes from the bed, but both ignore it.

"so like what i was saying, how do you have so much faith in these boys or one in particular? i mean i have faith in them, but i'm kinda just giving up?" mackenzie rambles.

nadia chuckles lightly. "i don't know, i just feel like- like- it's something i'm suppose to feel, like do you know?" she says as mackenzie thinks about it.

those times were you felt like you had to believe in someone. that if you lost faith in them, you wouldn't be the same. as if you had faith in something, even tho you knew they were going to let you down.

it was like friendship, maybe a bit stronger. you depend on some of your friends for some things. when something happens, and no one is there to help you, you believe to have so much faith in them.

the times that it feels hopeless to you. that you know they aren't coming or they wouldn't do something. yet you still had faith in them. cause they meant something to you.

(my emotions.)

"yea," mackenzie replies back softly. suddenly their phones start going off like crazy and they glance at each other.

the two grab their phones and scroll down their notifications to see what had happen. suddenly they realized what was happening.

laurortizz has created a groupchat with mackzmoo, twirlerturner, juantampa, diggydawg, sophiarose, and bellashepard

"oh no."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
short and simple <3