thirteen

CATFISHED !

THE TRIO BOARDED THE PLANE that has headed off from toronto, canada to los angles, california.

lauren sat next to the window, then sat johnny, and darius in the window seat. all were anxious about tomorrow.

lauren was anxious to finally reunite with her best friends after months of not seeing each other. she hoped they didn't replace her.

johnny was anxious because he wanted to see his precious red-head crush, who actually wasn't who he thought she was.

and darius was anxious cause he loved nadia's personality and all their jokes and he wanted to meet her and be able to call her his doll. turns out, she isn't who he thinks he is.

"THIS IS FLIGHT 24 FROM TORONTO TO LOS ANGLES. WE WILL BE TAKING OFF SHORTLY," a voice from the intercom exclaims.

lauren turns towards the two boys. "sooo, you guys excited??" she asks them as they light up in glee.

"for sure, i cant wait to see them!" johnny exclaims as darius just nods towards what johnny is saying.

"tomorrow. you get to meet your crushes and i get to reunite with my best friends," she says as the plane starts to take off.

"tomorrow," the two boys whisper to each other with a smile before turning back and getting comfortable in their seats.

THE BRUNETTE STRUGGLED under the darkness of the room she was kept in.

"i need to escape," she whispered softly to herself as she started to glance around the room.

her eyes landed on a doorway that the two girls never have come from. "perfect," she exclaims before slowly crawling towards it.

when she reached the door handle and was about to open it, the two girls stepped into the room.

the brunette looks at them. "i told you she would try to escape!" one of the girl exclaims to the other one as the other just rolls her eyes.

the girl puts her hand out for the other girl to give her something. as the brunette looked closely she saw it was a gun.

her eyes widened her grip around the door handle got tighter.

the girl held the gun firmly and walked towards the brunette. "dont you think about escaping, now dear," she exclaims as the brunette slowly starts to turn the door handle.

and in a split second the brunette opens the door handle, but her body fell to the ground before she could make it.

a gun shot ran through the room as the two girls watched the brunette bleed out.

"good bye annie leblanc, i hope you see your little sister, who you killed," the girl with the gun says with a smirk.

"it's done, now let's get out of here!" the girl exclaims as the other girl drops the gun and runs out next to the other.

and the brunette was left there, dead, in the darkness.

and the two girls were off like they never were here before.

little did the two girls know, someone would find her body and the gun, and too bad they didn't have gloves on.

cause if they did, they would have never been caught.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i killed annie off and i actually feel bad this time, but like less characters for me to worry about woooo.

idk when i'm going to expose who shot her, but i will find out someway, somehow.

anyways, good bye :)