Uplifting

*TWO MONTHS LATER**

The day my dad went into the hospital my mother killed herself. The next day my father died. Two weeks had passed and we had both funerals. School ended last week. So.. I graduated. I'm not going to college, I started a YT channel last month and has grown a lot. I'm already at 1 million subs. James and I had gotten together the day after we had kissed. Every time we kiss it feels like the first time. 

"AND THAT'S WHY YOU DONT PUNCH SOMEONE GOT IT OK?! BYE!" I laugh while ending my outro to my video. I had done a video about fighting fails at school. I look at the time and see that I needed to be heading over to Lani's house. We were having another meeting about our powers and shit. 

*30 MINUTES LATER*

i'm the first person to show up. Lani is already in her backyard waiting for everyone. We both just play on our phones while we wait for everyone else to show up. Soon enough everyone is here. We were just joking around and shit mainly. But all the laughter ended when Lani spoke up.

"Guys.. I was at the library earlier today.. I went over to where the "Magic/Fantasy"  isle was and I found a book about our powers and shit.. and I found out something that scares me." Lani said with her voice trembling. 

"What Lani?" Ricky said looking like he'd just seen a ghost. 

"Skylar..." Lani spoke tears brimming at her eyes. 

"Yea..?" I spoke quietly scared for what she might say.

"You know your mark right?" Lani said looking up.

"Yea of course. A star with a line going down the middle. But recently its started to form something new. But I can't tell  what it is." I say getting quite frightened. Lani's eyes grow big. She starts shaking. She grabs my forearm lifting my sweatshirt up. 

"Oh no.." Lani quietly mumbles.

"WHAT LANI WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?!" Harry screams.(Well speaks loudly. But for dramatic effect I'll put screams.)

"Guys.. we aren't just dealing with the an angel of darkness... SHE IS THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS." Lani spoke getting louder. "The new forming mean that a crown is being formed." 

"Holy shit Skylar.." Galaxy says in amazement. 

"I knew my girlfriend was special but damn. I didn't think she was THAT special." James also says in amazement.

"What's that supposed to mean James?" I ask him actually offended. 

"I mean your special babe- you know what nevermind." he says getting angry. 

*30 mins later*

After the meeting I had gone home. I was editing my video and I suddenly got a call from James.

"Skylar.. I think we should just be friends." James says quickly and he sounds like he's flustered. 

"Oh ok.. Uhmm I'm kinda doing something can we talk more later?" I say trying to get off the phone as fast as I can.

"Yea bye." he replies hanging up. 

I start tearing up. I'm not necessarily sad, or angry. I'm just surprised. To be honest I've been thinking about breaking up with James. After we got together we drifted away. But awhile ago I started talking to this guy named Woodland Demars. He works at Hi5 studios in California. He does Battle Universe and Rekt. He also makes his own music. He actually messaged me on insta asking for my phone number because he wanted to try and do a collab at some point. I gave him it and we started texting back and forth. He told me he had this marking and I told him I had a marking too. I grew very close with him. I think I'm starting to develop feelings but I don't wanna jump into a new relationship just yet. Plus I'm not even 18 yet. Well.. I do only have a week till I'm 18 but still. I face time Woodland to tell him about me and James. 

"Hey Sky. Is everything ok?" said cautiously.

"James broke up with me.. AND remember how I said that I was an angel of darkness?" I tell and ask Woods. I was comfortable asking this because Woods was in bed.

"Yea I remember and why did James break up with you?" Woods asks concerned. 

"I'm not sure why James broke up with me but its fine. I was thinking about breaking up with him anyway. But the angel of darkness thing.." I say going quiet.

"Sky...?" Woods asking looking at the camera.

"The 'tattoo' is moving and forming into a new thing.. Lani said she thinks I AM the Angel of Darkness.." I say tearing up again.

"Omg.. Skylar.." he says shocked. 

"I know.. thats what I said except without the Skylar part" I say chuckling trying to brighten up the mood a little bit. 

"Can I sing for you..? Would that make you feel any better?" Woods knows that always makes me feel better.

"Of course Woodsy." He hates getting called Woodsy. After I say this he gets up off his bed. Then he spends 6 minutes trying to prop his phone up.

"Woods what was up with that smirk pretty boy?" I say laughing. I'm also clapping to show him I loved it. 

"To make you smile." he says also laughing. I look at the time and realize it's getting late.

"Talk tomorrow Woody?" I say still smiling.

"Of course beautiful. Bye." He says when hangs up. After I double check that we've hung up. I scream and get up and jump around. HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL! That was all I could think about for 10 minutes. I realize I'm getting a call and the call goes off. I look and see that the group chat I'm in with Galaxy, Lani, Ricky, Harry, and James goes off. I open it and join the call. Everyone is there worried. 

"SKYLAR ARE YOU OK?!" Lani yells.

"Yea? Why?" I answer confused. 

"YOU WERENT ANSWERING FOR 30 MINUTES!" James shouts.

"I was calling someone" I say.

"WHO?!" Ricky yells he's in the car with Galaxy and Harry.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO!" I yell back.

"WE KINDA DO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT" Harry yells back at me.

"FINE IT WAS A FRIEND OF MINE WHOM Y'ALL DON'T KNOW!" I scream wanting to end the call.

"Guys.. everyone calm down and lets just tell Skylar what happened and what's going on." Galaxy says trying to calm everyone down.

"What..?" I reply.

"Well.. Skylar.. we are going to.."

**AUTHORS NOTE**

SURPRISE BITCH! IM BACK! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! And sorry not sorry about the cliffhanger. Goodbye my 

LOVELY PANDA PEACEMAKERS