Chapter 8~ Which universe?

Start from the beginning

Blimy, did I say that out loud? I think I'm losing my head. 

"Pffft no, in what universe are you talking about?" 

I swiftly covered my tracks to doom, hoping they wouldn't notice my little slip up. Hehe. 

A new voice joined our conversation, making me freeze with horror.

"This one." 

Sirius's POV

She smiled beautifully at me, her intense blue eyes sparkling. Her brown hair blew gently into her face as she caressed my face, drawing a shudder from me. 

"I love you."

She said it simply, with so much love, it caused my eyes to water slightly. At this moment, I was breathless, I couldn't have spoken even if I wanted to. Her beauty had cast a spell on me. 

Her face dropped a little bit as she noticed my non-existent response. I could feel her slipping away from me as I watched silently. Just say it Sirius! 

"I love you too," I finally whispered, my voice husky and low. Oh merlin, why did I just sound like a strangled teenage boy?

She burst out into giggles, filling my heart with an intense fire, burning all the remaining hatred from my soul. My soul filled with so much love for this girl, I couldn't contain it anymore. 

I brought my deprived lips to hers, inhaling her aroma as I placed a passionate kiss on her mouth.  With that kiss, my whole world burst into white light. 

In the background, I could faintly hear applause and one loud whoop coming from James's mouth. I withdrew my lips from hers, beaming widely, unable to contain my happiness as I gazed at the band which tied her to me. 

She was mine for eternity. As I was hers. 

"GET UP BLACK!" James screamed.

Damn.

That's the first thought that popped into my head. Groaning, I rolled around in my warm bed, pulling my pillow closer and burying my head in it, already missing my dream. 

I gasped as I felt my boxers stick to me.

Merlin's beard! 

"MOVE IT, LILY'S ALREADY LEFT!" 

James exited the dorm, awakening Remus and Peter by slamming the door loudly. Remus sleepily groaned before diving back under his duvet. 

"Wonder what's gotten into his pants?" 

I froze, SHITAKE MUSHROOMS! Remus is talking about me!  

"Mmnmnmn probably the owl," Peter squeaked out before slowly shuffling towards  the bathroom, taking his glorious time.

Oh good, they're not talking about me. Relaxing, I breathed out in relief before accidentally smothering myself with the pillow. Floundering around, I somehow got tangled in my sheets before landing on the floor with a massive thump. 

Curse you floor.

"You 'kay ther'? " Remus mumbled sleepily before lifting his head and looking at me lazily. 

"Do I look alright?" 

"Nahhhhhhh," he slurred before dropping his head back on the pillow and promptly bursting into snores. Wow this werewolf thing is really taking a toll on him. 

Remus was looking even sicklier and no amount of sleep seemed enough to cure the dark bags lurking under his eyes. 

I silently untangled myself and waited patiently for Peter to come out of the bathroom. Once I had tidied up mess and deemed my self presentable, I made my way down to the Great Hall only to stop when I saw the back of her head. 

How am I supposed to look at her knowing I dreamt about her?! Feeling heat crawl across my face, I decided my best option was to camp out and wait.

That's how I witnessed James life changing moment. 

"Pffft no, in what universe are you talking about?" Lily denied, obviously trying to cover her slip up on James.

"This one." 

I chimed in, making Abigail, Vanessa and Lily freeze in terror as they turned their saucer like eyes on me. I let a smirk ease across my face as I prepared for this conversation. this is going very interesting one. 

****************

SHOOT ME WITH A GUN! There is no excuse for my horribleness. But I did have a lot of things going on and i had to take more time off to finally hit jackpot with the story plot >:D I love you all. so much :'D I PROMISE I WILL UPLOAD BEFORE SATURDAY! In my timezone anyways :)