When the heart breaks...

Start from the beginning

"where are you taking me and where's Kaito? " i said but they ignored me and kept walking. Why do i have a bad feeling about this?.

Soon we got to an empty classroom and they shoved me inside before they got in closing the door.

Then i saw Kaito sitting on one of the tables with his arms crossed. He was wearing a hood which made me confused why.

"Kaito... " he raises a finger to silence me. "it's over " he said.

"what? "

"you and i, we can't see each other anymore. As from today, i want you to act like you never knew me. I want us to stay out of each others way" what the hell ?

"But... why. Didn't you say you liked me. Is it because i never said it to you back? Ok I'll say it if... " he cuts me off with a laugh.

"like you? Me... Like you? Did you seriously believe that " he laughs. "oh Miku, you're so gullible and quite dumb for a book worm. The whole reason why i started to hang out with you was because of a bet i had with Yuma " he pauses and i steal a glance at Yuma who avoids my gaze.

"he said if i can get you to sleep with me with in three weeks, he'd give me five hundred yen. That's why i asked you to come to my place this Saturday. But unfortunately, your boyfriend paid me a little visit yesterday. And you know what he did? This" he said removing his hood to reveal a giant bruise on his left cheek with his left eye swollen.

"the little thing put up quite a fight and now i have to wear this hood today to hide my face. And this is all your fault. I'm not afraid of him but I'm afraid of the next bruise he's gonna implant on my face next time. And to me, you're not worth it. You're not worth anything actually , so I'm deciding to break any sort of contact with you. So delete my number. And as from today, don't to talk to me, don't look at me, don't even think of me. I want nothing to do with a disgusting freak like you. Have a nice life " he walks around me hitting with his shoulder a little.

Words can't explain how hurtful that was. I thought i finally found happiness and someone to protect me from Len. But it seems fate is always on Len's side. I can feel my heart crumpling into pieces.

Just as I'm about to go out after wiping my face. I catch a glimpse of a dark figure through the window. Standing under a tree across the street. He was wearing a black hood.

I walk slowly towards the window. The figure raises his thumb and drags it over his neck slowly. My heart rate picks up as a bus passes by.

And he's gone...

What the...

Time skip...

So it turns out that Mr Kamui knew Gumi before he even joined our school. He said he felt attracted to her the first time he saw her at the park but didn't know how to approach her, so that's why he took a job as a teacher in our school to get closer to her.

I don't have any objections in their relationship. Neither of us do but, I sure hope they don't get caught. They look cute together. And it's just a four year difference between their ages so they're good to go.

So Rin and i are currently in my room having a little lazy time.

"So.... Mikou huh? " I said as she looked over at me. Her head was on my pillow and my head was on her lap.

"what? " she said. "don't play dumb with me, i know you have a crush on my brother " I said smirking and her eyes widened. Her face turning red.

"n.. no i don't " she said looking away. "then why is your face red. And why are you stammering? " I said as she huffs. "I'm gonna go get some juice, want some? " she said as i shook my head.