Chapter Five

He heard the door to the bathroom open. "I see Wayland has some of his stuff here. I won't lie, I'm not happy about that. But where we're going, he won't bother us."

Simon's eyes flew open. Going?

The room was silent for a few minutes. Simon was freaking out at the whole situation.

"Just so you know," Sebastian said suddenly. "Wayland won't get here in time."

Simon pressed himself further into the back of the closet, his thighs were screaming in pain but if Sebastian found him, that would be the...

"There you are!" Sebastian said as the closet door swung open. Simon yelped as he was pulled out of the small space by his hair. He twisted, trying to free himself. He kicked out and heard Sebastian hiss in pain.

"It'll be fun taming you." Sebastian said. Simon looked up and gulped. Sebastian looked like the Devil himself, eyes glittering and a sinister smile on his face. "You should have gone on that drink with me."

"What is your problem?" Simon snapped. Inside he was screaming at himself to shut up. This isn't how you dealt with lunatics.

Sebastian arched one eyebrow in surprise. "Excuse me?"

"I told you over and over again that I wasn't interested." Simon said with false bravery. "Can't you take a fucking hint?"

Yeah, I'm dead.

Sebastian laughed. "I knew it. You are not just a pretty face."

Simon backed away from Sebastian. "You bet your ass I'm not." What the hell, Lewis? Shut up!

Suddenly, Sebastian was on him. He straddled Simon's hips, pinning him to the floor. Simon squeaked as Sebastian's large hand wrapped around his neck.

Simon braced himself but Sebastian did nothing. He cocked his head to the side, studying Simon. "You have no idea how sexy you look right now." Sebastian said, shakily.

Simon gulped at the look in his eyes. The hand around his neck tightened as Simon started to struggle. His eyes widened as Sebastian leaned closer and pressed his lips against his, forcing his tongue into Simon's mouth.

Simon stared to struggle in earnest. His hands pulled at the hand on his throat while he kicked trying to get Sebastian off him. He might as well have done nothing because Sebastian didn't budge.

"You are a tease aren't you?" Sebastian breathed against his lips. "You lead men on..."

Simon struggled again and Sebastian hissed. "You know, this is really hot." Sebastian said then laughed when Simon froze. "You can't handle this, can you?"

Simon turned his head away from Sebastian. Where was Jace? Where was the damn police?

"I-I'm sorry." Simon croaked. Sebastian loosened his hand around his neck.

"What was that?"

"I said I was sorry." Simon said louder. Sebastian smiled.

"I'm sorry that you are a crazy bastard who can't take no for an answer." Simon said and twisted his hips dislodging Sebasstian. He stumbled to his feet and ran out of his room.

He screamed when he ran into someone just outside his room and he fell on his ass. He looked up and sighed in relief as he saw Jace.

He scrambled to his feet when he heard Sebastian behind him.