Him

I limped through the door of Learning Support and glanced round the room. There was Emily, the year seven with Downs Syndrome. There was Joe, year nine with Cerebal Palsey. There was Micheal, with extremely bad Dyslexia. And than there was him. He seemed so FIT sat there next to Miss Wood, who was probably his LSU. He obviously noticed me, because our eyes met for a second. He glanced away, feeling sheepish and probably a bit shy. I only saw him 40 minutes ago, yet it felt like weeks and weeks!

Miss Wood noticed me and gestured for me to come and sit down. WITH.HIM <3 I limped, my knees and ankles burning with pain, and miss went to get an ice pack.

But omfg this boy was PERF <3 I could feel his breath on my cheek, sense his ice-blue eyes piercing into the depths of my heart. I had fallen for him. I had a crush on him. I didn't even know his name!

I noticed he sat with a small backpack between his legs, and poking out of that backpack was the most ADORABLE little puppy teddy! It was so cute, and actually pretty sweet for a probably fifteen year old hunk to be carting round a teddy!

"Awwwwww, I really like your teddy!" I blushed, stuttering. My anxiety was getting to me and I felt really awkward. "Uh, thank y-you :) " he replied, smiling. "Um, what's y-your n-name?" I anxiously murmured.

"I'm Sebastion. You?"

"I'm Orla,"

"Cool, um, orla, how old are you?"

"15. What about you?"

I'm fifteen too!"

"So why are you hear? In learning support I mean."

"Oh, uhh, I have this thing, it's called Aspergers Syndrome."

"I know what that is. My twin sister Kayleigh has it. Mum home schools her though..." I smiled.

He was Sebastion.

He was 15 years old

He has Autism

And he is probably the most fit guy in our school.