Zayn expression turns soft and he wipes Harry's tears with his fingers gently. "No, you're not weak, Barbie. It's okay to cry when you're emotional. It's a way of expressing your feelings, and it doesn't show your weakness. Instead, it shows that you're brave as you can express your feelings."

"R-Really?" Harry stares at his master, his green eyes shining.

"Yes." Zayn smiles. "I told you a thousand times, didn't I? Don't you believe me?" He raises an eyebrow at Harry playfully.

Harry smiles brightly and hugs Zayn tightly, "I believe you, master! I believe everything you say!"

Zayn chuckles and kisses Harry's curls. "Let's go have lunch, yeah, Barbie?"

Harry nods and Zayn helps him collect his books from the floor.

When they stand up, Stan hands Harry some of the books he had picked up.

Harry is kinda shocked and unprepared for this but he takes the books anyway. "T-Thanks."

Stan shrugs and looks away.

As they approach their table, Harry grins.

"Ni Ni, Li Li!" He skips to them happily.

"What about me, doll?" Louis whines.

"Oh, h-hi Louis, Josh." He waves at them and smiles a little. "and P-Perrie."

"Oi, call me daddy." Louis winks at Harry.

Harry tilts his head in confused wondering why Louis wants to be his daddy while Zayn smacks Louis' head.

"Ouch!" Louis rubs his head, and holds his hands up to mock surrender as Zayn glares at him. "Sorry, mate, you know I'm just kidding!"

"Let's start our lunch, Barbie." Zayn says and sits down with Harry beside him.

Halfway through the lunch Harry excuses himself and goes to the bathroom.

He is washing his hands when he sees Stan walk inside and cross his arms, looking at Harry in the mirror.

"Why would you do that?" Stan asks.

Harry frowns and turns around to face him. "Do what?"

"I pushed you to the floor, why didn't you tell Zayn?"

"I know you didn't mean it...it was an accident." Harry says slowly, "You didn't do it on purpose."

Stan frowns and stares at Harry's beautiful green eyes. "I still hate you, you know that, right?"

Harry nods and gives him a little smile. "I know."

"Good. And your fly is open."

"Oops, t-thank you." Harry blushes and zips his pants.

"You're cute."

Harry whips his head up and looks at Stan with his big green eyes full of shock.

Stan blushes when he realizes that he said it out loud. He turns around and quickly walks to the door.

He pauses, hand on the door handle. "I still hate you. Don't think I don't." After that, he walks out of the bathroom.

Staring at the door, Harry couldn't help but smile brightly.

-

It's hot, really hot. Harry squirms and whimpers in the bed.