Part 32

Jinyoung escorts me to my room, worries can be seen on his face. I stop him from continue his steps and touch his face with both of my hands. "Bae Jinyoung.. Are you okay?" I ask him softly.

"What if... What if Lyn told my father about Baejin? What if.."

"Jinyoung.. I will make Baejin come back into your soul. Don't worry, I'm the one who will face your father if he knows about this." I ease him down, calming his panic state.

".. so now, I'll only meet you at night to make Baejin back. We shouldn't meet each other frequently as Lyn and your father might do something to us." I caress his face before asking him to leave my room as it will look too suspicious.

I lie down on my bed thinking whether it's a good choice to make Lyn hurt. I keep rolling around the bed until Daniel suddenly entered my room, hugging me tightly.

"You're fine... Thank goodness." I heard his whispers.

"Wae.. Why you're too worried about me?" I chuckled.

".. Jinyoung's father seems to have other plan. I saw Lyn came into his room, sobbing at him. Then, a few guards came into his room as he called them. I'm afraid that they would take you.." He explains.

I'm shocked with Daniel's explanation but I try to stay calm. "Gwaenchana.. I won't be with Jinyoung forever.. Just until he got his other identity back, I will stay away from his life." I smile bitterly.

"Are you sure about this? I'm worried about you. You have sacrifice a lot for him." His eyes show his true feelings - concerned and worried.

"Ah.. I think I want to take a nap for a while. Can you leave me alone? Don't worry about me, I can cope well." I try to change the subject, Daniel nods and kisses my forehead.

".. Call me if anything happens." He leaves my room when the beep sound on the door echoes around the room.

I will do well, right?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I wait for Jinyoung in front of the swimming pool as I have made a plan with him at 7:00 pm. Yeah, the time where Baejin used to be right now. I dip my feet in the water, feeling bored already.

".. Erin, I'm here." A short, awkward call from my back shocks me a bit.

"Ouh... You're here, Jinyoung. Don't you want to dip your feet into the water too? It's refreshing." I smile.

He awkwardly sits next to me, copying my actions. He stays quiet without even starting any conversation. He maybe feels weird after a long time we haven't meet as how we used to at his mansion.

"You know.. If I tell Baejin to dip his feet in the water, he will excitedly doing it until exaggerating about it. I can imagine that he suddenly pushes me in this pool and laughs at me while showing his cute smiling face.." I tell Jinyoung to give him a hint.

"Will it be fine if I do it? I don't know how he used to play with you." He bites his lip, nervous.

I splash a bit of water on his face, making him looks at me in shock. "Yah! What are you doing? I'm wet already!" He raises up his tone.

He suddenly does the same thing to me but a few more than I did. A small smile forms on his face but not as cheery as how Baejin used to. We continue to splash the water to each other until he gets into the pool, continuing the splashing.

I try to defend myself from the 'water war' but he grabs my arm and pulling me into the pool. I swim away from him playfully as he chases me from behind. He hugs me when my swimming pace slower down.

"Baejin got me!" I chuckle loudly until I finally realized that I played with Jinyoung, not Baejin.

"Cutie Kyung..." I heard Jinyoung calls me with the nickname that Baejin gave to me.

I turn around, facing him with full of hope. "... Baejin, is that you?"

"Cutie Kyung.. I want to be inside this body back but I'm afraid that I will get tortured again.. I better vanish from this body.."

"Baejin! I miss you! Don't go away!" I sob, hugging Baejin tightly. "I won't let anyone to torture you.. Please.. I have made promise with Jinyoung to make you back!"

He caresses my hair, patting my back. ".. Erin, why you're crying? What happened just now? Baejin came?"

Jinyoung shows back to his true identity. I cry harder on his chest covered by wet white shirt. "He.. He was afraid to appear because of the torture. He said that it's better if he wasn't in your body." I explain.

"Stop crying, Erin.. We can still make him back." He wipes my tears, taking me back to the ground.

I can't stop hugging him, in despair. "You're going to regret if you don't stop crying right now. My body is visible and you're crying right on my chests." I push him away when I heard his words.

I look away, trying not to look at his build. "I think.. we should change first before walking around the park." I coughed.

"Can I change the place where we want to meet next? How about your room?" He suggests.

My room? Why? What you're going to do in my room?

T B C