Pt:5

A/n: is this story going okay?

Marks pov
-
I put in the final grade, which is (y/n's), and I locked up for the day. I was walking down the hall when I heard singing coming from the studio art room.

I peek over the side and see (y/n) humming to some music while she is sweeping the floor. She started to slow dance with the broom making me laugh a little.

I go into the door frame and lean on it, watching her every move. The way she swings her perfect hips, the way her beautiful hair flows down her shoulders..
  "Detention?" I asked,
  "Wha-! Oh.. yea I spilled some ink on her desk" she said pointing to the teachers desk with a ink stain on it.
  "Nice job!" I said sarcastic.
  "I try my best" she said sweeping.
   "Do you want me to help?" I offered.
  "Well, I do need to wipe the tables, can you do that?" She asked giving me those beautiful puppy dog eyes.
  "Sure" I said. I put my bag down on the teachers desk and I grab a rag and some spray.

She put away the broom and grabbed a towel, and she started to dry up the tables I wiped. She got to the table I was wiping, and she started to dry up after me.
  "So,Mr.fischbach, why are you helping me?" She asked.
  "I don't know, just cause" I shrugged.
  "I don't think I can take 'I don't know' for an answer" she said.
  I let out a sigh/chuckle, and didn't answer. I squirted some water on the next/last table, some of it landing on the floor.

I started to do the circle motion on the table and she came over to dry, but she was going to walk on the puddle of water-

Your POV
-
I walked over to Mark to dry the table, until..
    "Wai-!" And I had slipped on some water. I was preparing for impact of the tiled floor, but I felt a pair of hands grab onto my waist. I opened my eyes to be met with his.
  "U-uh thank you" I said blushing. He pulled me up.

Marks pov
-
I pulled her up, and we stared at each other for a while, her blushing like normal. She's always so cute when she blushes..
  She looked down at her shirt and she noticed the water stains on her shirt.
"Oh dang it you got water on me" she groaned. I take the spray bottle and smirk.
  "Oh no!" She said slowly backing up, and I sprayed water at her. She stopped and smiled
  "Oh you are so getting it!" She said grabbing another rag getting it wet.
  "Oh shi-" before I continued she flung water at me, getting my shirt soaked.
She started to slowly run away but I grabbed her by the waist making her squeal, and I brought her over to the sink.
  "Mark!" She yelled and squirmed. I put her into the huge sink and I grabbed the handle.
  "Don't you da-" she said but I cut her off by turning it, cold water poring on her. I turned of the water and laughed.

Your POV
-
I smiled when I watched him laughing his adorable laugh. I got out and looked at my soaked self. Everything was wet!
He started to calm down and he looked at me. His eyes traveled down, but right back up, making him look away.
Then. I got this wicked plan to get him back. I walk over to him, making him confused as hell. And I hug him.
  "Awww come on!" He wined.
  "This is pay back!" I smiled hugging his warm body. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.
   "Ok ok come on, let's dry you up" he said taking off his jacket, wrapping it around me.
   "I have a towel in the trunk of my car, follow me" He said walking out, having me follow.

Once he pulled out the towel, he wrapped it around me. 
  "There we go!" He says. I smile at him and we stared at each other, making that awkward like silents happen again.
  "Thank you for the towel.." I sighed, breaking the silents.
  "Yep, no problem." He said.
  "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, he nodded.
"Okay.. byeeeeee" I said walking off.

Marks pov
-
"Okay.. byeeeeee" She said walking away. I sighed and whispered to myself "bye.. love you.." and I realized what I said.
Shit I can't have a-.. no it can't be.. ugh I'm just goin to forget about what I said, and I go into my car turning the key.