Pt:3

Your POV
-
I walked into his classroom, and took a seat. He gave me a look of hurt, and I sighed looking down. I don't know if I should forgive him for one, he got turned on by the hoe Sarah (forgive me if your name is Sarah), two he told me he masturbated to my picture.. three times.. really creepy but.. I'm a way somehow..sweet?

As the bell rang, he started the lecture. A few times we accidentally made eye contact, but we alway quickly looked away. A few minutes go by and the guy next to me tapped my shoulder handing me a note. I open it and read,
Hey my name is Troy. I just wanted you to know you're hot. Can I have your number?

I looked at the guy next to me and he gave me puppy dog eyes. He did look a little cute.. but he probably isn't that loyal. I pull out a pen and I right down,
Why should I?
I slide it to him and smirks at me. He chuckled lowly and rights something handing me the paper back.
Because I'm probably one of the only people that isn't a total ass hat in this school.
I chuckle and I look at him.
Ok. Troy. Prove it. If you weren't a total ass hat, dress into female clothes and walk into the class.
I smirk and hand him the paper. He chuckles and stood up. Holy shit is he actually going to do it?

A few minutes go by into the lecture once again, and the door slams open catching everyone's attention. Everyone starts to laugh and cheer to the Boy wearing female clothes. He winked at me and started posing for everyone. I couldn't stop laughing.

Mr fischbach noticed me and gave Troy a glare.

After school
-

"Hey it was (y/n) right?" Troy asked rubbing up to me. I pushed a hair out of my face and nodded.
"Okay what you did was really funny" I smiled.
"Anything for my audience" he smiled.
"Hey you never gave me your number" he said pulling out his phone. I type in my digits, and I gave it to him.
"Well I have to go.. see you later shorty" Troy said walking off. I watched his every move making my heart flutter.

I noticed Kara running up to me in panic.
"Where you just talking to Troy?!" She screamed.
"Yea?"
"Dude you need to tell him to leave you alone now!" She warned.
"What? No he isn't" I said defending him.
"Listen to me (y/n)! He's a real player, he will hurt you" she said.
"How is he a player? He literally dressed up as a girl for me! I think you're just jealous Kara" I said.
"What? No! (Y/n-"
"No! Enough. I'm done with everyone being an asshole to me!" I snapped. She looked offended.
"How am I being an asshole?!" She yelled.
"Because you're keeping me from being happy! I think I like Troy, and I'm going to keep him!" I snapped.
"Fuck. You!" She said. "Don't say I didn't want you, you fucking slut!" She screamed walking away. I groan and walked off.

Later that night.
-

Unknown: hey y/n! It's Troy! I'm going to the movies later, do you maybe want to come with?
Unknown changed to Troy😍😍
I smiled,
You:sure I'll be there in ten.

I put on a shirt and a skirt matching, putting my hair into a messy bun. I start my car and drive to the theaters.

I see Troy outside waiting for me. He waved and I wave back, making my way up to him. He hugs me and smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked.
"Sure, what movie are we watching?" I asked.
"Fifty shades of gray" he smiled.
"Uh.. okay" I said. We walk In and sit down in our seats.

A few minutes in the movie, you get to the sex part
-
I felt a hand start to snake up my thigh. I laugh and take his hand off only for his hand to grip on tightly.
"T-Troy I'm a little uncomfortable." I said.
"Oh no problem we can go" he said getting up. I followed after him and we made it out of the theater.
"It was a nice date, thank you Troy" I said walking away but he stopped me by grabbing my arm. I tried to pull away but his grip only got tighter.
"T-Troy! I'm serious I want to go!" I cried.
He grabbed me by the mouth and dragged me behind the theater.
He pushed me to the ground and held my hands above my head. He took a knife and cut my shirt off. I started to scream and cry, his hand blocking out the sound.
"Wow you are the real desperate cunt Sarah says you are. Hm" he laughed. He started to kiss at my neck and made my way to my chest. I squirmed and squirmed praying someone would save me.
I lifted my knee, jamming him in the crotch. He cried out in pain and smacked me.
"Calm done little girl, don't you want this? I know I do!" He said pulling down my skirt.