Pt:2

Your POV
-
*its Been a few days*
I go over Mr.fischbachs homework that he assigned online, and I groan scrolling through all the questions I have to answer. It was all bullshit! I mentally scream and I was interrupted by my phone going off.

I roll my chair over to my night stand and look at my phone,

Unknown: Hey you up? 😶
You: umm who is this?
Unknown: guess.

I had a strange feeling it was who I thought it was. I smirked as a evil plan popped up.

You: Oh! Jack, If it is you, I had a great time last night 😜

After that he didn't respond after a while. I was almost done with my bullshit homework, until my phone buzzed again. I roll over to my nightstand once again.

Unknown: don't tease me like that.
You: why?
Unknown: because I said so.
You: what are you? My dad?
Unknown: not dad.
Unknown: daddy~

I blushed and dropped my phone, blushing. I scoot back to my desk and finish up my work, and I send it, turning it in.

I jump on my bed and turn off my lamp.

I walked into fischbachs , and I remembered our texts so I faced away from him,his eyes not leaving my body. He started his lecture and I got bored so I pulled out a piece of paper and started to doodle. I looked at the sketch of him and I holding hands and I giggled at the silly drawing.
"(L/n)?" He says interrupting me. I blush and crinkle the paper throwing it in my bag. "Give me the paper" he said putting his hand out. I sigh and grab the paper, throwing it to him. He un-crinkled It and smiled. He threw it behind his desk, "talk to me after school please" he said turning around going back to his lecture.

Great I have to deal with him now..the bell rang right as I said that in my head. All the kids started to leave so I tried to blend in the crowd without him looking until,
"Sit" He said not looking up. I groan and sit down. He lets out a sigh as he flips the piece of paper, turning it over. He looked up and took off his glasses.
"E-eh Mr.Fischbach did I do something wrong?" I asked . He got up and walked in front of my desk, leaning on it. I gulped as I looked at his muscular arms, and then up to his beautiful brown eyes.
"(Y/n) can I take you out for dinner?" He asked, studying my face. Don't say yes,don't say yes,
"Sure" FUCK.

I can't believe I said yes. I stood outside in the cold, a couple guys cat called me as they walked by, I just flipped them off. Finally after 5 minutes he showed up. "Hey!" He said giving me that warm smile.
He walked up to me and hugged me, I felt myself melt as his scent filled my nostrils.

Marks pov
-
As I hugged her I felt her chest rub against mi- what the fuck am I saying? I'm here to apologize, not hook up. She is really fucking hot in that dress thoug- MARK SHE IS YOUR STUDENT NOTHING MORE.

Your POV
-
"Come on let's go in you look like your going to freeze" he said putting his warm hands on my arms.

We walked in and we sat down. This place was pretty nice, it smelled like flowers in here. I looked at the fountain and admired it,
"Damn look at that fountain.. it's so.. gorgeous!" I smiled.
"It's not as gorgeous as you.." he mumbled, but I heard. I blushed and looked down.
"Why are you always blushing?" He asked , studying my face.
"E-eh um. Well I-" I stuttered trying to come up with an answer. I looked near the bathrooms and I noticed Sarah coming out.
"Oh shit!" I panicked and hid under the table. I saw her stop by our table.

"Oh hey Mr.fischbach, what brings you here?" She asked. "Oh uh just getting something to eat" he lied.
"In a tux?" She asked.
"Yes" he gulped.
"Is anyone sitting here?" She asked. Before he could say anything she sits down. Her foot started to rub up his leg, "so are you seeing anyone Sir ~?"
"Uh-y-Yes I am" he said crossing his legs. I noticed the tiny hill in his pants, which makes me angry. He did not just get a boner over her.
"Oh.. who is she?" She asked dropping her leg.
"That's non of your Business, now I suggest you leave before we both get in trouble" he snapped.
"Oh I don't mind a little trouble every once in a while~" She said her leg slowly going up his leg, and the table creaked from her leaning over it. Shit what do I d-
There was a spider walking across the ground. I very quickly put the spider on her leg, causing her to scream. She got up and started to flail around. The waiter ran over and helped her out. When she was facing away I crawled out and grabbed Mr.Fischbachs hand and ran out of the restaurant.
He opened his car door and I got in, him doing the same. He started the car and drove off.
"Woah man! That was hilarious, up top" he said raising his hand. I didn't high five, and I sort of ignored him.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked. I nodded looking out the window.
"What did I do?" He asked concerned. I didn't say a word. Wait.. why am I so upset that he got a boner over her and not me?

The car was silent, until Mr.fischbach started to play some jams. A few minutes go by and he drives up to my house. I unbuckled and I got out while he was talking, "Thank you for saving m-" and I shut the door. I ran inside and went straight to my room. I look outside to see him drive away.

What is wrong with me? That was very rude! But for some reason.. it felt good in away. I lay in my bed face first and I groan. I take off my dress and put on a big shirt, and I called it a night.

Middle of the night
-
I woke up to my phone beeping. I pick it up and see it's a text from Unknown.
Unknown: was it because I got a tiny boner over her?
You: maybe..
Unknown: oh thank god you talked to me!
You: gn Mr.fischbach.

I slammed my phone face down on the night stand. A few minutes go by and it rang again. I picked it up.
You changed unknown to Fischbach.
Fischbach: I don't know why I'm even telling you this, but I've masturbated to your photo three times already.. and I know it sounds Perverted...but I hope you know I would never masturbate to a girl like Sarah, she just stimulated my nerves that's all!

My eyes widened, and I felt my heart start to race. I blushed and smiled, feeling a little bit better..

You: gn Mr.fischbach.

After a few minutes he texted back,
Fischbach: gn..