"Yonah

"Yonah. " a sing-song voice called her name the pressure of someone holding her hand in her sleep, "Yonah you still love me, right sweetheart." the person began saying, walking towards her, her beautiful hair glistening in the sun as she turned around, "Myra?!" Yonah shrieked, feeling her fingers in her hair and that beautiful gleam in her eyes she once had as she sat on her bed pictures hanging up from the cases she was working on in her classes."Shush baby it's just an exam." Myra laughed, watching Yonah scatter around panicking,"If I don't pass this exam I'll be known as the laughing stock in my family. her eyes wide as she began flipping the pages in her color-coded notes, "What are the legal rights again! " she squeaked feeling Myra's hand feeling up her thigh from under her skirt,"You have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against your will of pleasure." Myra began laughing, leaving butterfly kisses on her upper thigh feeling her squirm,"That's not how the Miranda rights go, Myra," pushing her glasses back upon her face, All around her all she saw were Princeton flags and the sweet smell of Myra which smelt of Gotham in the fall, "Let me finish!" she pushed her back on the chair, as it began to lean closer and closer onto the floor, now a black hole swallowing her as she fell into it screaming for her dear life, as Myra laughed and watched her fall." Yonah you get back here!""You should be asleep your Highness " the voice approached her again,"Yet I am not, for the fireflies wish to play, and as do I." an older woman who looked like her said, twirling her finger around her curly hair, "So be it that mother so wishes to speaketh, to me may she withdraw her tongue tomorrow!" her hand on her heart, "Tantu withhold your wits to thy self." She glared, sitting down " My sister writes about her travels yet again." she groaned rolling her eyes."She is one for adventure." a woman who looked likeYazela mumbled under her breath, before hearing rustling in the leaves grabbing her sword from around her waist, "Show thy self unless you fear too!" her face prepared for battle, Yonah had looked slightly pale in the face standing up with her hands in the air, she had seen enough Doctor Who to handle this situation,"Yonah ..." She replied, tiara still on her head "ruler of.""I know who you are.." the older version of herself smiled, "This sent you here." pointing to the Crystal on her necklace "The amulet of our ancestors who rained before me." looking up into the moon, Yazela had felt a certain surge of power. "Do not be feared by the news I bestow upon you, For we know what we are, but know not what we may be.""Shakespeare?" Yonah gasped,"Never have I heard of such a fool." Yazela scoffed laughing "Those are my words in which he took." Yonah began to giggle, as the woman fixed her crown, "Each reigning queen posses time in her hand, she uses it wisely amongst the Time-Turners, they know every outcome possible to live." she gestured, still walking."So I'm a princess?" Yonah blinked, still surprised,"Technically you become a queen." the queen said as Yazela groaned at her daughter," But why me why not Lucas. " she sighed, "I know nothing of this place," she huffed looking around the beautiful kingdom."You have speed from the fastest star." she smiled " there you'll find speed faster than any speed god." Yazela smiled."Speefora? what does that mean." Yonah questioned the name sounded familiar almost as she had heard it before but said differently.Lighting had cracked across the sky seeing that it came from the palm of her mother's hand, her eyes were wide as she felt a gush of wind blew past her face. "Your majesty ." he kissed her hand, his emerald eyes mesmerizing "I was summoned in the middle of oh .. " he paused seeing the younger Yonah."Barry.." she whispered their resemblance to each other uncanny laughing out of straight fear from what she had seen w"My love must you complain amongst me." kissing him on the forehead."You look as if the gods have kissed you perhaps one can?" "Mhmm.." clearing her throat, Yonah had begun to ask her questions slightly weirded out, "What exactly is going on?" "You were sent into a lucid dream of a could be future." "Is there any way to wake up from it?" she asked,"Take these?" Yazela said handing her a pair of star earrings, "Trust me they'll be of importance to you," "I think she's dead.." Lucas poked at her."I agree with Pivington," Damian stated,"I can't lose her," Barry said, holding a tissue,"Hey, guys her eyes are opening !" Barba smiled watching Yonah's breathing become normal again. Yonah had been out for almost 12 hours, they all started to move away as she blinked her eyes, Barry, holding onto her hand her other clutched around a pair of star-shaped earrings encrusted in jewels, Yazela knew where she had been and who she had met a dear friend of hers in the near future."Where am I?" she questioned looking around seeing the curtains, and the blankets and Alfred"Home where did you think were ." Jason laughed,"You know what it doesn't even matter," Yonah replied holding onto Barry's hand harder, she knew that things were about to change, but would they be for the better? she looked up towards her mother and father who both seemed worried about her. "So is anyone gonna explain who this is ?" Jason pointed to Yazela.