Central Disaster

10

 "Barry would you look at that!" she laughed, pointing at a TV. "I'm not surprised." he laughed, kissing her cheek, "Are you sure about this?" he asked."Barry I'm from Gotham, nothing surprises me anymore,"Yonah was still in awe of Central city, and all of its treasures to the point that Yonah couldn't find what to even look at first, "So do they know you're ya know." she questioned, staring at the pictures on the wall, Yonah was impressed by the laboratory already, and how they loved the flash."They know." He motioned for her to come in, "Welcome to the Cortex." he gestured."Hey, Barry who's that angry guy chasing?" Yonah asked, before stepping into the situation, "Alright, one at a time boys!" she shouted as if she were back home with her brothers."Well, we were running around the lab and- "" You ruined my artwork !" "I demand order!" She shouted, the arguing two looking up the scow on her face, Barry knew that look from anywhere the look of Bruce. Now there was fear coming from the both of them she could feel it radiating off them."Ah Barry who is she," Wally asked slightly confused."Yonah Shanel Wayne." she gave the younger guy a small smile. " And you three?""That's Cisco, That's Lucas, and I'm Wally West." He winked, flashing a charming smile."So you're the infamous Wally West." A sly smirk on her face, "You take good care of my brother or else!" she nudged him giggling."How... when... ?" Cisco questioned, "When were you gonna tell me, oh I don't know had a girlfriend !" he laughed, patting him on the back " And a Wayne!""What can I say she loves the speed." Barry grinned, giving her wink. "Do I address you as majesty or your Wayneship?" Iris questioned, standing in the doorway frozen, "Lovely weather right?""A bit sunnier than Gotham ." she shrugged, sitting down in the medbay "Save all that royal jazz, and just call me Yonah." she winked, Yonah had felt free in Central City where she could be who she wanted herself, "I'm fine and you.. you're beautiful ." She blushed, "Gosh I uhm if that came off as hitting on you I'm..." she began rambling, Iris laughed "If you weren't dating my best friend I'd set you up with a friend of mine named Sara." Yonah blushed at the name mentioned "I've met ms. Lance a few times.." she sighed, before hearing two people argue from one of the labs."You're mixing those two chemicals all wrong!" Lucas shouted from the other room, "If you keep stirring it together, you'll kill us all Levi!" he groaned, pushing his roommate and enemy away from him, Lucas like his father was an inventor and a good one at that,"Whatever Pivingtong, Wells said to mix it," Levi smirked with a lustful twinkle in his eye, "I despise you Pivington," he whispered, "The feelings mutual." Although they did hate each other, the two suffered from sexual tension, something that Yonah figured out just from listening in,"Guy troubles?" Yonah laughed, "Lucas was it?" she raised an eyebrow to him,"It's Lucas Pivington to you." he rolled his eyes at her, "Shouldn't you be kissing Barry, or flaunting your status?" brushing off any further comments that she had to say to him, Yonah sat there replaying his last name in her mind, "Your father was Lucas Pivington?" she questioned the young man. "Yes, and my mother was named Yazela," he growled, still working on his experiment "Some say he was almost richer than my father and God himself." Yonah could only try to laugh at the young student who seemed annoyed, "Names Yonah Shathinia Shanel Wayne by the way." she laughed, taunting him almost, "Shathinia was my mother's middle name," "Welp I thought I was an only child," Yonah mumbled to herself, "But that's a lie, secrets are always nice,"Lucas groaned, sitting down watching Levi walk away he couldn't help but blush at him. "Lovers huh ?" she giggled, watching his gaze, "You look at him the way I look at Barry ." she smiled, seeing how he reacted,"Our reactions are not the same you may be my half-sister, but don't compare my interest to your.. your .." he yawned, trying to find the proper words to describe Yonah, "Your heteronormativity !" a pout on his lips before she began to groan. Yonah only rolled her eyes out of the sheer annoyance, she cackled, " we aren't so different, just thought you should know ." she winked, walking out the room, before walking back in "Oh, and nice Superman shirt, but Batmans better."

"So I met Wally," Yonah said, she could hear her brother's heartbeat and Tim fighting Damian Yonah had already missed home,"What did you do to him? " Dick questioned, "Yonah I will dangle you from Wayne enterprises if you don't tell me" he gulped,"Relax Wally's a great kid, he's a perfect dork like you!" she laughed, she loved all of her brothers equally, but she knew that Jason was Bruce's favorite out of the boys while Yonah was his other favorite when they weren't arguing. "Has Clark been over lately ?" her feet propped at the top of the couch."Do you mean lack of Sleep and annoying grunts?" he asked, "Hey I gotta go patrol, but maybe I could stop by ?""Yeah sure that's fine ."Yonah sighed, sitting out on the window ledge of Barry's apartment lost in her thoughts of Gotham. "Hey are you coming or are you too busy getting it on with Barry." Jason poked at her side, while Dick covered Damian's ears."Guys I don't know." she sighed, "A lot on my mind, and you guys probably don't want me," her hand fiddling with her amulet,"Yonah, I'll be here when you get back." Barry smiled kissing her forehead."Are you sure about that?""Yonah just go," Barry laughed,"Alright! but we're flipping off the Wayne Enterprise building ." Her mischievous smirk, on her face, pressing her amulet, "God can we go already, Sailor Moon." Tim groaned, watching her transformation into Pink Fury."alright... Robins out!" she shouted as they all disappeared a bit of Batfamily magic something that no one could take from them, not even Bruce himself could stop them."You're not thinking about moving are you " Damian glared at her,"No.. see I met my half-brother today, and... It feels like he hates me." her feet dangling from the Central City Bank."I'm gonna stay a little and bond with him," she said, watching the expressions on Damian's face. "If I were going to move, you'd be the first to know."